• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ariane's smol art thread 💌

Dropping in to say that oh heck all your latest pieces like that Princess Peach look so beautiful, I can see that tablet really helped you improve :') There's just so much details and texture, anatomy is spot on, keep up the beautiful work ❤❤

Buuuuuuunnn thank you so much ;___; that all makes me so happy! ♥

you know you were one of the people who convinced me to get that tablet and you were so right! :') I enjoy it so much, I keep being torn between wanting to draw and wanting to play Nintendo games lmao

hhhh all your latest stuff is just so cute and clean and really professional looking! the textures and bright colours you use are just so aesthetically pleasing and kind of story-book esque? I can definitely imagine a lot of people wanting to buy your art, if you ever do commissions one day :>

Lmao, well you'll find your time for both ;))
Can't wait to see your future pieces <3

of course I will! ;)

hhhh all your latest stuff is just so cute and clean and really professional looking! the textures and bright colours you use are just so aesthetically pleasing and kind of story-book esque? I can definitely imagine a lot of people wanting to buy your art, if you ever do commissions one day :>

WHAT- omg I'm blushing so much!!! story-book esque? :eek: thank you!!!
I do love bright colors ;_;
Comissions is definitely something I would love to do, but in my opinion I need a lot more practice, I still spend way too long on one piece lmao
I'll probably do some for tbt in coming months first ^^

Since all of your drawings are amazing, I'd really like to see one of Punchy. I'll give you 25 tbt for it and then make it my avatar...

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

My sister asked me to draw Pocahontas, so this is what I did for her ♥

This was my first time drawing a profile, and I really like how she turned out!
Hair is my absolute favorite to draw so this one was pure joy :')

ps: please click to see it original size/non blurry ^^

this will be my last piece for a while I think, Christmas is coming up and I want to make as many diy gifts for my family and friends as I can, so it'll be a busy month! I also have a week-end to London planned for next week that I'm super excited about ♥

Last edited:
absolutely gorgeous. i'm so incredibly jealous (but in the most supportive way fathomable) of your talent.
first time drawing a profile????? WHat??? IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE UGH. hit me in the face with your art so i can die happy ok

absolutely gorgeous. i'm so incredibly jealous (but in the most supportive way fathomable) of your talent.
first time drawing a profile????? WHat??? IT LOOKS INCREDIBLE UGH. hit me in the face with your art so i can die happy ok

asdfghj thank youuu you're so nice ;_; I'll hit you in the face with gratitude and my appreciation :blush:

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

My sister asked me to draw Pocahontas, so this is what I did for her ♥

This was my first time drawing a profile, and I really like how she turned out!
Hair is my absolute favorite to draw so this one was pure joy :')

ps: please click to see it original size/non blurry ^^

this will be my last piece for a while I think, Christmas is coming up and I want to make as many diy gifts for my family and friends as I can, so it'll be a busy month! I also have a week-end to London planned for next week that I'm super excited about ♥

Reposting on new page :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh I love that!
Your Photoshop skills are A+

Thank you!!

Last edited:
ahhh I haven't posted here in forever so let's catch up

Here's my most recent drawing, it's-a-me! I needed a new deviantID, so I chibi'd myself, and I've never looked cuter :blush:

I also designed a new OC that I really really love:

The only drawing I had time to do in December was this one, for Issi, as part of the Secret Santa Exchange:

And on a totally different subject, this is part of the reason why I didn't have time to draw in December: I made custom Christmas cards and bookmarks for my family and friends!
The bookmarks I made on photoshop, but the cards are entirely paper, that I cut and assembled myself. It took forever but I honestly had so much fun, and people were happy, so I was happy too. :blush:

The pictures aren't very good ><

Cards:

w3lviBq.png

XX5n5ZD.png

uXkNUwn.png

Bookmarks:

JtEa9z5.png

wFYG3Cq.png

and we're all caught up!
My only resolution for 2018 (cause I can never keep them anyway) is to draw lots and lots and improve and learn tons of new things

Last edited:
Those Christmas cards and bookmarks are absolutely gorgeous! *O* I also love your most recent drawings!

Back