• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ariane's smol art thread 💌

I bet you are as cute as your art
LOOKACHU
If I drew myself it would be a beansprout...

You are so crazily creative wahh that’s a lot of cards and bookmarks
And your drawing of Jint’s star bby is on point i mean he is surrounded by sparkles
//pinches cheeks// such a cute baby face!!

I bet you are as cute as your art
LOOKACHU
If I drew myself it would be a beansprout...

You are so crazily creative wahh that’s a lot of cards and bookmarks
And your drawing of Jint’s star bby is on point i mean he is surrounded by sparkles
//pinches cheeks// such a cute baby face!!

don't be silly, we're all super cute here, especially as smol chibis :blush::blush:
ahhhh thank you!! ;_; I love love love making cards, and my sister's birthday is coming up, good occasion to make one more :D
I do love sparkles everywhere I might have gone a little overboard but like you said, he's a star boy so I figured, why not :')

Oh man! Not only can you make the BEST signatures ever, you can also do the best drawings too! ;o; honestly jealous! Hahaha. I’ve been thinking of doing lifeless drawings too but seeing yours ;o; Man these are really good c: I love the colors and how natural looking the images look <3 simply love looking at these

Oh man! Not only can you make the BEST signatures ever, you can also do the best drawings too! ;o; honestly jealous! Hahaha. I’ve been thinking of doing lifeless drawings too but seeing yours ;o; Man these are really good c: I love the colors and how natural looking the images look <3 simply love looking at these

omg thank you!! :')) :blush:
Lineless art is super satisfying to do! I'm not just saying that because I can't draw lines for anything lmao, I think lineless gives the drawings a little something more, I love seeing other artists do it too ^^

ahh why didn't I see this thread with new posts *-*
Every piece of your art tops the previous one. you're like continuously improving. Both with your art and signatures. You always choose really nice colours! You make great lineless art too ^^

I had a little nosy at your deviantart and I love the SMO fanart you did, it's so cute! As well as the Poccahontas art, it looks flawless c:

Keep up the good work! <3

ahh why didn't I see this thread with new posts *-*
Every piece of your art tops the previous one. you're like continuously improving. Both with your art and signatures. You always choose really nice colours! You make great lineless art too ^^

I had a little nosy at your deviantart and I love the SMO fanart you did, it's so cute! As well as the Poccahontas art, it looks flawless c:

Keep up the good work! <3

aaahh thank you so much!! that's so kind of you ;_;

here are some more gifts :blush:

for lunatepic

for pinkcotton

Last edited:
so I just finished my most complicated, detailed, longest drawing yet!!

Do any of you guys know the tv show The Magicians? It airs on syfy and is based on the book trilogy of the same name? Well it's one of my favorite tv shows, I am obsessed with it but that's not the point
Anyways, I learned last week that two actors from the show, including my favorite actress from it, who plays my favorite female character - Olivia Taylor Dudley, who plays Alice Quinn - would be coming to the Paris Manga con this week-end!! The first thing I did when I learned that (after buying tickets) was start to draw this piece, in the hope of having it signed and gifting it to her! The con is tomorrow, I hope I'll get there soon enough to meet her, give it to her, and that she'll like it as much as I did drawing it :')

This is Alice Quinn as a niffin (a being of pure magic) in season 2, off to travel the universe and do beautiful magic ✨

Last edited:
your art is so beautiful!! i especially love your drawing of peach! <3

your art is so beautiful!! i especially love your drawing of peach! <3

aww thank you!! :D

so I just finished my most complicated, detailed, longest drawing yet!!

Do any of you guys know the tv show The Magicians? It airs on syfy and is based on the book trilogy of the same name? Well it's one of my favorite tv shows, I am obsessed with it but that's not the point
Anyways, I learned last week that two actors from the show, including my favorite actress from it, who plays my favorite female character - Olivia Taylor Dudley, who plays Alice Quinn - would be coming to the Paris Manga con this week-end!! The first thing I did when I learned that (after buying tickets) was start to draw this piece, in the hope of having it signed and gifting it to her! The con is tomorrow, I hope I'll get there soon enough to meet her, give it to her, and that she'll like it as much as I did drawing it :')

This is Alice Quinn as a niffin (a being of pure magic) in season 2, off to travel the universe and do beautiful magic ✨

Please see full size for magical details!
On deviantart

alice_signed_big_by_wearthesun-dc1xbvj.png

Follow up on this!!
Paris Manga was yesterday and it was the. best. day
Two actors from The Magicians came (Olivia Taylor Dudley who plays Alice and Arjun Gupta who plays Penny), they answered fan questions for half an hour and then signed pictures for fans
I went to see them for the signing and gave Olivia my drawing, who said she loved it!!! she was so kind, she got up to kiss me when I gave it to her (,,!!,!,!!,!,!!) and I was legit shaking cause I was so nervous and happy lmaoo
I had written her a long note behind the drawing, that I signed with my name and social media name (wearthesun), and an hour after the signing I got a notification that she started following me on instagram agdgfzhjfghjf
This post has nothing to do with art I'm sorry but I had such a great day I wanted to share :')

ps: watch The Magicians everyone it is GREAT

me in the beginning of February: gonna draw all the things!
also me: buys Pokemon ultra sun and plays all the time
*sighs*

so because of pokemon (and laziness) I haven't drawn anything in over a month and a half >< here's a headshot of my OC Selene to get me used to it again ahh why is drawing so hard

Last edited:
me in the beginning of February: gonna draw all the things!
also me: buys Pokemon ultra sun and plays all the time
*sighs*

so because of pokemon (and laziness) I haven't drawn anything in over a month and a half >< here's a headshot of my OC Selene to get me used to it again ahh why is drawing so hard

Hahaha, that’s like me with writing. I tell myself I’m gonna revise my stories, poems, and write new stuff too. Then.. I get sidetracked xD.

On another note, I absolutely love this piece you did. This OC is sooo pretty.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Ariane, I love your style!! You're so talented and you deeply enrich this community. I'm glad to have met you on here; you're such an inspiration <3
Selene is gorgeous! She has a very elegant and stately vibe; like royalty! Black is my favorite color too and I adore the color palette you used. Also, your drawing of Alice Quinn is EVERYTHING!!!! That Magicians is one of the inspirations for my town :3
You captured the ethereal magic perfectly~ The subtle glow on everything absolutely slays me ommggggg fantasy based stuff is the best.

If you ever start a tumblr, etc., please let me know so I can follow you. I understand how difficult drawing can be but you are amazing and I'm happy to be able to follow your lil art thread now ^-^

Hahaha, that’s like me with writing. I tell myself I’m gonna revise my stories, poems, and write new stuff too. Then.. I get sidetracked xD.

On another note, I absolutely love this piece you did. This OC is sooo pretty.
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I sometimes write too so I completely understand you!! I wish I could put all my focus on one thing but nope, can't do that lol. Thank you very much ♥

Ariane, I love your style!! You're so talented and you deeply enrich this community. I'm glad to have met you on here; you're such an inspiration <3
Selene is gorgeous! She has a very elegant and stately vibe; like royalty! Black is my favorite color too and I adore the color palette you used. Also, your drawing of Alice Quinn is EVERYTHING!!!! That Magicians is one of the inspirations for my town :3
You captured the ethereal magic perfectly~ The subtle glow on everything absolutely slays me ommggggg fantasy based stuff is the best.

If you ever start a tumblr, etc., please let me know so I can follow you. I understand how difficult drawing can be but you are amazing and I'm happy to be able to follow your lil art thread now ^-^

aahhh omg that is such a sweet message, thank you!! ♥ it makes me so happy! I wanted Selene to look like royalty because she's the queen of the cosmos, so I'm glad you said that ^^
OMG YOU LIKE THE MAGICIANS?! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it's my number one obsession I'm always so happy to find other fans!! thank you for your knd words about my Alice drawing, I spent a whole week on it and I was very proud of it in the end ;_;

For now I only have my deviantart, I'm not familiar enough with tumblr to start posting there ahah

thank you so much again for everything you said! ♥

I sometimes write too so I completely understand you!! I wish I could put all my focus on one thing but nope, can't do that lol. Thank you very much ♥

aahhh omg that is such a sweet message, thank you!! ♥ it makes me so happy! I wanted Selene to look like royalty because she's the queen of the cosmos, so I'm glad you said that ^^
OMG YOU LIKE THE MAGICIANS?! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it's my number one obsession I'm always so happy to find other fans!! thank you for your knd words about my Alice drawing, I spent a whole week on it and I was very proud of it in the end ;_;

For now I only have my deviantart, I'm not familiar enough with tumblr to start posting there ahah

thank you so much again for everything you said! ♥

You're the sweetest, tho~! :blush:

And yessssss!!!! I like an occasional drama/fantasy (I also watch Supernatural & Twin Peaks don't judge meee xD) although my usual guilty pleasure is trashy reality tv like drag race etc hahahaa The characters in The Magcians are really interesting though, the show just pulls you in so easily! Your drawing of Alice is stunning foreal ^-^

And that's perfect deviantart works fine! Tumblr is a lil weird at first so I understand lol I still haven't fully figured out pinterest :3

You're the sweetest, tho~! :blush:

And yessssss!!!! I like an occasional drama/fantasy (I also watch Supernatural & Twin Peaks don't judge meee xD) although my usual guilty pleasure is trashy reality tv like drag race etc hahahaa The characters in The Magcians are really interesting though, the show just pulls you in so easily! Your drawing of Alice is stunning foreal ^-^

And that's perfect deviantart works fine! Tumblr is a lil weird at first so I understand lol I still haven't fully figured out pinterest :3

*sends you virtual hugs*

I would never judge someone for watching tv shows! I watch a billion too (SPN included ;)), drama/fantasy is also my favorite genre. The characters are part of why I love the Magicians so much, they're all so different and interesting ahhh

if you want to talk shows you can VM me any time ♥

AHH I've always wanted to tell you that your lineless drawings are so sO SO lovely and cute and I'm so glad that u share ur beautiful drawings on here
tumblr_inline_naiec42eot1qid2nw.gif

I can't wait to see more of your work!! And I hope to collaborate with you sometime on a piece !
tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw.gif

Last edited:
Omggg your art is to die for

AHH I've always wanted to tell you that your lineless drawings are so sO SO lovely and cute and I'm so glad that u share ur beautiful drawings on here
tumblr_inline_naiec42eot1qid2nw.gif

I can't wait to see more of your work!! And I hope to collaborate with you sometime on a piece !
tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw.gif

replied in vm but thank you again ♥♥♥

Omggg your art is to die for

thank youuuu!! ♥

/

I've been playing Ultra Sun the last couple of months and I knew at some point I would HAVE to draw Lillie because I love her and she's the best and most precious cinnamon roll so here she is :blush:
I wasn't gonna go into this much detail but... my pen got away from me..... Cell shading is so exhausting I'm definitely not gonna do it all the time lmao but it does look really good on lineless art I think!
as always click for DA link and full size ♥

Last edited:
Back