• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ariane's smol art thread 💌

Happy Halloween everyone! I hope your day is full of candy and spookiness
tumblr_inline_mu7vi9xrkO1r37k2u.gif

Lucky's all ready to celebrate and scare his fellow villagers with cute pumpkin masks
tumblr_inline_mu7xer252K1r37k2u.gif

Last edited:
Hi Arianne, your art is so cute and I enjoy watching you improve <3
Do you take requests? ;;​

awww thank you so much! ♥
I'm not for now, I'm sorry ;_; since I'm still beginning with the tablet it takes me a long time to finish drawings and I have a long list of subjects I'm going to try and draw in November! I'm sure I will later on though, when I get more practice ;)

I haven't played the game, but I adore Katrielle's design ♥ I really enjoyed drawing her, especially her hair!
My sister is a fan of the series, so this was partly for her :blush:

Last edited:
Ooohhhh yeeeeeesssss that is precious!!!!! The colours are so soft and omfg I think I'm going to die *______*

Ooohhhh yeeeeeesssss that is precious!!!!! The colours are so soft and omfg I think I'm going to die *______*

thank youu (a little late) ♥

sooo I fell completely in love with Mario Odyssey (I finished the main story and am working on getting all power moons)
One of my favorite thing about it is the different kingdoms and their locals which are, let's be honest, ALL SO ADORABLE!

So I drew my favorites :')

The Shiverians are honestly the cutest thing ever I would DIE for plushies of them!!

btw, the brushes I mostly use are Kyle Webster's!

Last edited:

sooo I fell completely in love with Mario Odyssey (I finished the main story and am working on getting all power moons)
One of my favorite thing about it is the different kingdoms and their locals which are, let's be honest, ALL SO ADORABLE!

So I drew are my favorites :')

The Shiverians are honestly the cutest thing ever I would DIE for plushies of them!!

cute! I like the Shiveran designs too.

So I drew my favorites :')

THESE ARE AMAZING!!
i just love ur art style it's so cute

u HAVE to teach me ur photoshop skills i'm such a noob when it comes to texture patterns and stuff lol I'M TRYING !!!

i get excited everytime u post, ur just so talented!

cute! I like the Shiveran designs too.

Thanks! ^^ aren’t they the cutest? I love the little noise they make too!

THESE ARE AMAZING!!
i just love ur art style it's so cute

u HAVE to teach me ur photoshop skills i'm such a noob when it comes to texture patterns and stuff lol I'M TRYING !!!

i get excited everytime u post, ur just so talented!

!!!! Aaaaaahh thank you so much for this, it means a lot ;_;
I don’t know that I have a style yet but I do love practicing lineless and nice brushes :blush:

I can show you some techniques if you want? If there’s anything specific I can help you with I’d be happy to <3
For these I only used the one brush and some pixellated patterns ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is totally adorable!

Aahh thank you!! <3

Thanks! ^^ aren’t they the cutest? I love the little noise they make too!

!!!! Aaaaaahh thank you so much for this, it means a lot ;_;
I don’t know that I have a style yet but I do love practicing lineless and nice brushes :blush:

I can show you some techniques if you want? If there’s anything specific I can help you with I’d be happy to <3
For these I only used the one brush and some pixellated patterns ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aahh thank you!! <3
OMG honestly that would be the best! It’s mainly the texture overlay? I think that’s what it’s called! Like how you made those lines on the sombrero and stuff. I’ve followed tutorials to try it but it doesn’t work for me!

And you can definitely see your style developing, I’m so excited to see where you’ll be at a year from now because it’s already amazing!

OMG honestly that would be the best! It’s mainly the texture overlay? I think that’s what it’s called! Like how you made those lines on the sombrero and stuff. I’ve followed tutorials to try it but it doesn’t work for me!

And you can definitely see your style developing, I’m so excited to see where you’ll be at a year from now because it’s already amazing!

yep, you could call it textures! When I do effects like this I mostly use patterns, for these I'm pretty sure the ones I used came from this set:
https://ormanclark.deviantart.com/art/20-Repeatable-Pixel-Patterns-193165241
(there's more on DA if you type "pixel patterns")

I upload those into photoshop and then create a new pattern layer (I'm not sure of the exact translation, my photoshop's in French), clip that pattern layer to the one I want to use it on, and I like to use soft light as the blending mode, then reduce opacity ^^

and aaaaw thank you so much again for your kinds words :'))) I could say the same about your art! ♥

more Odyssey art! this time I wanted to draw the softest princess of all, Peach ♥
Peach is adorable as always, and her new outfits are all so pretty! *need to draw them all*
I love that she travels the world on her own after the game! ♥

^ in which I noticed Peach’s bangs are literally the shape of a peach

Last edited:
more Odyssey art! this time I wanted to draw the softest princess of all, Peach ♥
Peach is adorable as always, and her new outfits are all so pretty! *need to draw them all*
I love that she travels the world on her own after the game! ♥

^ in which I noticed Peach’s bangs are literally the shape of a peach

amazing as always!! i love the way you've drawn the hair in this one and your anatomy is also amazing!
i never noticed her fringe was in the shape of a peach until now either lmao!

and thanks so much i've always wondered how to do it, next time i'm drawing i'll try and do that!! <333

amazing as always!! i love the way you've drawn the hair in this one and your anatomy is also amazing!
i never noticed her fringe was in the shape of a peach until now either lmao!

and thanks so much i've always wondered how to do it, next time i'm drawing i'll try and do that!! <333

aah thank you! ♥ anatomy is what I struggle with the most so your comment made me happy :')
Isn't it hilarious??? I've been playing Mario games for 15 years and I've literally never noticed that lmaoo. I love that I keep finding details like that after so many years ^^

Dropping in to say that oh heck all your latest pieces like that Princess Peach look so beautiful, I can see that tablet really helped you improve :') There's just so much details and texture, anatomy is spot on, keep up the beautiful work ❤❤

Back