ariane's smol art thread 💌

wow that looks amazing!! you're so talented!!
the colours & everything flow so nicely and i love the detail you've put into the hair!
bravo

so pretty o^^^o
i can see you've already improved alot with a tablet

so pretty o^^^o
i can see you've already improved alot with a tablet

Lexi looks so cool!

thank you both so much! it means a lot to me ;_;

my next drawing is going to be a dancing Tinkerbell for my sister's birthday! what's going to be harder for me is that I'm doing it on a huge format (1700x2500px - must bigger than I'm used to) so I can print it for her, and I'm planning on doing a background, and I only have 9 days until her birthday LMAO

I literally just started 10 minutes ago but I have a rough outline

VzxwYrS.png

send positive vibes please and thank you

Last edited:
omg Lexy looks so beautiful, THE HAIR IS JUST ❤❤❤❤ THIS TYPE OF STYLE IS AMAZING *-*
That pixel is so cute too <3
All your recent art is just so fkfjfjfjfjr keep up the great work :')

omg Lexy looks so beautiful, THE HAIR IS JUST ❤❤❤❤ THIS TYPE OF STYLE IS AMAZING *-*
That pixel is so cute too <3
All your recent art is just so fkfjfjfjfjr keep up the great work :')

THANK YOUUU I'm so glad you like it! it's the style I want to stick to :blush: I was really proud of the hair :')
and I will do my best to keep it up :D

ahh omg i'm just seeing your new drawing of lexy ;---;
you're art has improved so much with the tablet , and you were already so so good.
you're very talented love!!

^
lineless art is actually really hard in my opinion ;o; so you're doing really well!
i think lineless art is really challenging, so since you've gone down that path you'll probably learn so many thingsssss .o.
i thought the anatomy on the lineless art of lexy wasn't bad. it may not be perfect, but from what i can tell, its definitely an improvement from when you did your wonderful art with a mouse!

ahh omg i'm just seeing your new drawing of lexy ;---;
you're art has improved so much with the tablet , and you were already so so good.
you're very talented love!!

ahh thank you so much sweetie!! I look forward to improving more :')

^
lineless art is actually really hard in my opinion ;o; so you're doing really well!
i think lineless art is really challenging, so since you've gone down that path you'll probably learn so many thingsssss .o.
i thought the anatomy on the lineless art of lexy wasn't bad. it may not be perfect, but from what i can tell, its definitely an improvement from when you did your wonderful art with a mouse!

thank youuu ♥
I've been told by several people already that lineless art was harder but I actually find it easier, probably because I've never been good at lines ;_; I like not having to worry about them ^^
the tablet has changed everything lol it's all so much easier, now when I think about drawing with my mouse I'm like....how did I have the patience for this :eek:

progress on Tinkerbell:

mciz6uk.png

things I still have to do: shade, add tons of details, complete background, change colors into prettier ones
days left until my sister's birthday: 7
level of freaking out: 8/10

Even if you don't get it done on time, I think your sister would be extremely grateful for the time and effort you've put into it <3

Shading and highlighting on Tink is complete!!!! (except I forgot to add sparkles to her hair so I'll do that later) (now that I'm looking at it again she left side of the skirt needs more shading as well and her bust needs a bit more texture)

yYL9vKF.png

I decided to use gradients to shade her hair, use cell shading on the rest of her, and add gradients highlights on the right side

here's a close-up on her hair and face because I'm really proud of it :blush:

ujXoP3V.png

days left until my sister's birthday: 6
things to do: shade and complete background :)

I might be a few days late but honestly I'm having so much fun and putting so much effort into it I don't think she'll mind :')

Last edited:
Back