• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ariane's smol art thread 💌

thats so cuuute you'll improve in no time :blush:
when are you planning to get a tablet?

having a little fun with flowers and symmetry

I don't feel like shading it so I think I'll leave it like this? I might go back to it later, I'm not sure what else to do with it ^^'
I was originally going to experiment new things but I figure it would be best to wait until I get my tablet so I have more options...
and it feels nice to do simple things from time to time

I'm gonna miss drawing on my vacation ;_;

Last edited:
I've worked on chibi busts all week-end in between packing :')

I'm pretty happy with this style, it's less pressure because they're not shaded, I'm excited to add them to my shop in September ♥

Last edited:
soooo my birthday's coming up and I've been looking up tablets, I'm wondering if anyone has more advice on which one to get?
I'm looking for something for beginners, and not too expensive - this one was recommended to me several times already
(other link) (sorry those are in french) - I think I'm gonna go for something like them?
I'm gonna go browse stores this week-end to look at them irl and maybe ask for advice in stores :blush:

and just so I didn't bump this just to talk here are some traditional things I did on vacation
Smol BOTW Link chibi:
I had a lot of fun with this one - it took me forever though and convinced me that I like digital art way more lol, but I quite like how he turned out ^^

gaf8VaH.png

tiny Lexy and tiny mayors:

kTezyVV.png

Those are so adorableeee <333 I love it all
And yes, I still recommend for you to get that tablet lol
I believe it's the cheapest, and nice for beginners
I hope it works out and you find something like it irl, if not you can always just order online c:

Last edited:
Those are so adorableeee <333 I love it all
And yes, I still recommend for you to get that tablet lol
I believe it's the cheapest, and nice for beginners
I hope it works out and you find something like it irl, if not you can always just order online c:

thank youuu :blush:
yeah, you were one of the people I mentioned who recommended it :p
oh I was thinking of ordering online anyway, but if I can see what they look like before I do it'll be even better ;)
hopefully I'm 10 days away from having one!!!! *is excited*

*is excited too, wants to see what amazing stuff you can do*
also it kinda takes awhile to get used to it, since it's like hand to eye cordination lol but you'll be fine ❤

*is excited too, wants to see what amazing stuff you can do*
also it kinda takes awhile to get used to it, since it's like hand to eye cordination lol but you'll be fine ❤

aaaawww ♥
oh yeah I know, I wasn't expecting otherwise lol, I'll be patient :blush:

there's even cheaper tablet brands but I defo recommend wacom!! no regrets
been with wacom since the beginning, and still using it now 6 v 6

there's even cheaper tablet brands but I defo recommend wacom!! no regrets
been with wacom since the beginning, and still using it now 6 v 6

thanks Jint! I'm a big fan of yours so if you say it's good, I believe you ;) I don't mind if they're a little more expensive than others, I'd rather have a good brand :blush:

I also use a Wacom and my sister, who's an amazing artist, uses one as well. From what I understand it's a good brand, so I think it's a pretty safe bet. c:

Since its september im guessing your looking for more art trades :D can I send a reference of my art?

Since its september im guessing your looking for more art trades :D can I send a reference of my art?

Ohh I forgot to update that, I still have one trade to finish and comissions so at the moment I'm pretty busy ;_; but feel free to post examples anyway and if I have time later on I'll get back to you :)

here are two new chibis :blush:
these are probably the last ones I do on my laptop for now, because my birthday is next week and I should (hopefully) be getting my tablet then!!
but these were very fun to draw all the same ♥

Last edited:
here are two new chibis :blush:
chocolie_for_luxanna_by_wearthesun-dbn3ti9.png
mayaan_by_wearthesun-dbneaog.png
these are probably the last ones I do on my laptop for now, because my birthday is next week and I should (hopefully) be getting my tablet then!!
but these were very fun to draw all the same ♥

Thank you again! I hope you do end up getting a tablet, and that you have fun experimenting with it. c:

Back