• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Favourite bizarre/unpopular pokemon

Bellossom or how you spell it.. I mean how can you not love that little dancing flower thing?

My only complaint at the moment (and this will never change) is that there are no cross-gen evolutions in the generation, and this was the generation which basically stopped that happening.

Don't you think it was the overload and poor reception to the cross-generation evolutions in Generation IV stopped it and Generation V was the result? (I'm assuming we aren't counting Sylveon in Generation VI because it's an Eeveelution and seemed to be there to really sell the new Fairy type.)

Although actually now that I think about it, Generations I-IV were all based in Japan right? Then America, France and Hawaii in Generations V-VII. Are we not getting cross-gen evolutions because the current regions are too far away from each other in the Pokemon World to have any related links? Even though other than in Pokemon Black/White older Generation Pokemon appear in the newer Generation games. So who knows?

My favorite Pok?mon? This fella right here
j3ZpkVl1.jpg

I love this little blob so much, ever since I ran into one in Route 110 in Emerald, I knew it was my favorite Pok?mon. I love that my little blob is getting a little bit more attention in relation to merchandise and appearances (the Volcanion movie specifically). I just love a bunch of the simple, circular pokemon.

I love vivillion! I have one with the ability compoundeyes and it's so fun to set up sleep powder + quiver dance + hurricane.

Simipour is my favorite Pokemon of all time but everyone and their mother thinks he's ugly or too "feminine" for the male to female ratio, which I personally think is bull.

I'm not sure if houndoom is actually unpopular, but in most of my friend groups, everyone seems to hate my poor bab?
most of the time it's because he has 'bad stats' but I've never really cared about that lol

regardless, houndoom is my sweet bab and I love him lol

Back