Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4441-4203-7439
Pear (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
You'd be surprised but mine is koffing/wezzing. I don't know what it is but osmething about it is amazing. The colour, the way it floats and it's poison attacks. I would be a poison trainer for sure. What bizarre/unpopular pokemon are your favourites?

Not sure if it's unpopular but I always had a love for Spheal because it's so cute ❤️ too bad it's evolutions are so hideous

Id say spheal is cuddly but not sure if it's popular or not. Im guessing more likely yes

A few ghost-type pokemon I loved that I was surprised to find many disliked are the Drifloon line and the Honedge line. As far as bugs go, I also find Mothim and Venomoth to be adorable, but they aren't talked about much. I like Breloom, Dunsparce, Gligar, and Alolan Persian too. I'm talking completely designwise with all of these, btw.

Last edited:
Spheal, Florges (and those flowers), that new Lei flower Pok?mon I never remember the name of, Alola Muk, Lilligant, Cottonee.. Pretty much anything flower or colorful lol

I wouldn't really say that Venusaur is unpopular but he's definitely underrated. I also really like Samurott and Delphox which everybody seems to hate for some reason.

Oh, and I like Lurantis too. He's cute as heck #_#

I love venemoth too, also another one of my favourites. Funny how in real life i hate moths?

Archeops is my favorite pokemon but I feel like I'm the only one who likes it ;-;. I've never seen another one fighting against other people. It has 140 base attack to, and has 110 base speed so it's by no means slow. I feel like people are driven away by defeatist and it's 3ds sprite, but I still love it! It's so derpy and cute, but it's super powerful and has great coverage.

Archeops is my favorite pokemon but I feel like I'm the only one who likes it ;-;. I've never seen another one fighting against other people. It has 140 base attack to, and has 110 base speed so it's by no means slow. I feel like people are driven away by defeatist and it's 3ds sprite, but I still love it! It's so derpy and cute, but it's super powerful and has great coverage.

Its ability ruins it totally.... you drop to half and its useless
Ps. Its 3ds model sprites arent used anymore :)

Yeah Lurantis is awesome, I love those flare "pants" legs on it

And yeah literally anything turtle :p

Roserade. Competitively speaking, it's fairly low-tier, but I can't reaist that awesome masked superhero look!

Hmm, I always liked Dunsparce when I would find it in Dark Cave. Pineco falling out of trees asleep was adorable and trying to catch it before it Self-Destructed was always hard and Bug/Steel Forretress was nice too. I found a small inch-high plastic Wobbuffet figure in a box at home about a week ago and I like sitting him on my knee and when they added gender differences the female version has what looks like lipstick on which is always amusing. I quite like Magmortar and Electivire even though I feel like the evolutions of previous generation Pokemon were poorly received in general in Generation IV. Gulpin and Swalot are two I have always enjoyed the designs of and before I IV bred and EV trained my Battle Tower/Frontier/etcetera teams I always struggled with Swalot there (Swalot and Grumpig). Which reminds me Spoink is a cute little fellow.

Its ability ruins it totally.... you drop to half and its useless
Ps. Its 3ds model sprites arent used anymore :)

I mean it's not like it could take a hit either way so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Roserade. Competitively speaking, it's fairly low-tier, but I can't reaist that awesome masked superhero look!

Roserade is great! Definitely great design, and it's fun to use in battles too

I love Unown. I don't care that they aren't useful in battle. I think the concept of them was very neat and adds to the world of Pokemon.

I wouldn't really say that Venusaur is unpopular but he's definitely underrated. I also really like Samurott and Delphox which everybody seems to hate for some reason.

Oh, and I like Lurantis too. He's cute as heck #_#

I agree with you on every single one there! I think all four are really cool, and Delphox is my favorite starter final evolution by far. The Fennekin line needs more love.

I love venemoth too, also another one of my favourites. Funny how in real life i hate moths?

I wouldn't say I hate moths in real life, but the pokemon versions are definitely more appealing for a number of reasons

I KNOW! especially since I prefer the Eastern variants over the western ones while for most it's the other way around.

Let's see which others, Corphish and Crawdaunt are a family I always enjoyed finding on Route 316 when fishing in that pond. Big surprise when it popped out. I've always found Cherubi to be cute even though it doesn't do too much and Cherrim with it's unique forme-change in the sun is a good gimmick for a weaker Pokemon which only reminds me of Sunkern and Sunflora. Sunkern, last I checked anyway, the Pokemon with the lowest base-stat total but one of only three or so Pokemon that can have all maximum stats in the PokeAthlon in HGSS. It's just a little seed and it was always a nice find in the National Park and happy, smiling Sunflora was little Sunkern all grown up. Now I've got to think if I want to try and fit Sunflora on an in-game team, better check its moveset. I was thinking of maybe Shuppet and Banette but maybe Banette is popular for the creepy doll vibe? It did get a Mega-evoution and that was popular with a lot of people. I've never seen anyone say they really like Drapion but it's got a very nice niche with the Acupressure Battle Armour set that can unexpectedly sweep teams (pairs well with Truant Durant in Battle Tower-esque facilities.)

To not make an obvious choice, the shellos family. THEY LOOK ADORABLE WTH.

WE ALL NEED TO APPRECIATE THE MAGNIFICENCE THAT IS GASTRODON

I mean, it has one of the best typings in the game, has a really good special attack and special defense stat, a good movepool, a great ability for switching in which is water absorb, can learn recover, is very bulky with lots of coverage, functions great for trick room teams and as a tankier special sweeper, and above all, it looks simply fantastic. One of my favorite Pokemon out of all, and I'm glad to have found a few people who appreciate just as I do, although it is drastically underrated

Back