• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you love some favorite villagers due to nostalgia?

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
I got Aurora in my New Leaf town when I started it a few years ago and instantly remembered her being a favorite but wasn't sure why that was.
I was playing my old Gamecube file from when I was 12 or so and suddenly remember why.

20170801_225329.jpg

Edit: ignore the second pic. Was just trying to resize it lol

Attachments

• 20170801_225050.jpg
    20170801_225050.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
definitely! i will always love Lobo, Rosie, Stitches, and Bob because my sister and i had them in our wild world town when we were kids

I love Wolfgang. I really miss him :( he was my favorite villager in my first ACNL town. I don't even remember what other villagers I had besides him, so he must've really been special lol

Margie, Rod, Freckles, and Francine. We were the City Folk dream team. Had those 4 in my City Folk game for the longest time.

Yes, I do too.

Ankha: I so wanted her to be my islander on the gamecube. It came to the point that I never went to the island because I knew I would be disappointed if it wasn't Ankha. XD I'm so happy to have her in New Leaf.

Rosie: Oh dear, she was an animal in my friend's Wild World town and I was so jealous, I used to come over to her town and spend time with Rosie etc. I don't think my friend was too happy with this hahaha.

Olivia: she was my Wild World best friend, it might sound kind of silly but she helped me through a lot. I'd prefer not to go into it too much.

Lolly: my CF best friend, I was so sad when she moved away. Funny how a game can make you emotional like that. She's the only one on this list not in my New Leaf town. I seriously miss her and would love to have her back but I feel that because she's tier one it's like... I'm just collecting popular cats? I do have a personal reason for each and every one of my dreamies... It just seems a bit shallow to swap out a Tier 5 for a Tier 1.

Last edited:
Sally, Nan and Bluebear. They were the first three villagers that I got pictures from personally in my first ever ACNL town and I loved them!

I loved Liz, Olivia and Stella. I had them in my Gamecube town and I thought they were so cute. I don't even know if Liz is even in ACNL.

aww I feel like I missed out on the older AC games, I only heard about AC when the acnl ad was on tv and I just HAD to get it because it looked amazing so all my favourite villager for me was one I had in my original town which I regretfully deleted, but yeah Astrid��

Oh, definitely yes! Cube, Jeremiah, two of my fav lazy villagers, I really love Cube soo much, in my first town he was my best friend with Ruby, that adorable bunny was the first that gave me her photo, she is very special and I miss her <3

Midge and Rizzo from ACGC. Rizzo moved into Hollowyn, and even though he plopped down between my house and one of my other characters, I couldn't bring myself to kick him out. I kind of have a sweet spot for the crankies. Midge was one of my all-time favorites. I love that I can tweak the bedtimes for characters now, since she was 6AM-6PM in ACGC. I never really got to spend as much time with her as I would have liked. Having her in Salem now is great.

Dizzy and Maple were from my ACWW game, so I was so stoked when they moved into my first town. Limberg was also in my ACWW game and I thought he was the funniest thing. I was able to get him in my 2nd town.

Good ol' Molly. I don't have her back yet, but I miss her so much - she was my BFF in Wild World. I just don't know who I'd kick out to put her in, because I have two normal villagers already, but I'd figure something out...

Back