• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking For A Game

Wewikk

Bells
Silver Mailbox
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
Anyone know of any games with settlement like building that is like Fallout 4 minus the guns kinda like Animal Crossing where you can drive like GTA 5 and have character customization that's in first person and some third person?

Thanks

Unfortunately all the settlement/exploration games I know have hostile creatures, and generally lack friendly NPCs

What do you have in mind I'm fine with some combat?

Last edited:
I enjoy the building mechanics of Ark As things snap together. However the game is buggy, and the Devs care more about adding new paid content than fixing bugs. Multiplayer has its issues, being guests are tethered to the host... but you can ride dinosaurs.

Things snap together in Subnautica, and it's a beautiful game. But unfortunately it's single player only. But you can build a submarine.

The Forest isn't bad, but it's more horror survival than exploration.

And then there's Minecraft.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I enjoy the building mechanics of Ark As things snap together. However the game is buggy, and the Devs care more about adding new paid content than fixing bugs. Multiplayer has its issues, being guests are tethered to the host... but you can ride dinosaurs.

Things snap together in Subnautica, and it's a beautiful game. But unfortunately it's single player only. But you can build a submarine.

The Forest isn't bad, but it's more horror survival than exploration.

And then there's Minecraft.

Terraria? Although that is more like a pixel 2D everything simulation.. and well you can "drive" with some things I guess lol

You can try Stardew Valley or Feel the Snow which are much more like AC or Harvest Moon. Both have easy combat in them like killing small monsters for items, questing, etc.

Last edited:
Find a Minecraft server, plenty to explore. I know a few good ones, just google "Minecraft server lists" and make it adventure. Plenty of peaceful ones. :)

Back