Galaxy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Aurora Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (555) +
I've had my town for over 4 years, and in those 4 years I've acquired 4 pieces of genuine art (I'm amazing, I know). I've always refused to buy paintings from villagers and never ever go to Redd's tent, but I've finally decided that it's time to fill up my empty gallery. xD It's just so sad to look at lmao.

I'm looking to pay with IGB only, and I'm not sure what a suitable price for genuine art is, so I'll leave that up to you, but please be fair!
Here's a list of what I need:

Paintings:
- [/] Dynamic
- [ ] Solemn
- [/] Quaint
- [/] Basic
- [/] Famous
- [/] Amazing
- [/] Nice
- [/] Moving
- [/] Common
- [/] Flowery
- [/] Warm
- [/] Jolly
- [/] Fine
- [/] Scary
- [/] Proper
- [/] Moody
- [/] Wistful
- [/] Serene
- [/] Scenic
- [/] Wild
- [/] Graceful

Statues:
- [/] Beautiful
- [/] Valiant
- [/] Gallant
- [/] Robust
- [/] Great
- [/] Mystic
- [/] Ancient
- [/] Motherly

Last edited:
I have some art but idk if it is genuine so I'm going to look online but if they are you can have them for free no need to pay me. ^-^

I have some art but idk if it is genuine so I'm going to look online but if they are you can have them for free no need to pay me. ^-^

Ahh that would be amazing! Even if none of them end up being genuine, I appreciate your offer :0

Ahh that would be amazing! Even if none of them end up being genuine, I appreciate your offer :0

Turns out they are all genuine yay! Would it be alright if I drop off? I will add you now. :)

I can get you warm and common paintings! They are genuine art, it's fine for you 80k!? :)

Hi there ... this is the art I have ... all genuine, of course!
Robust, Motherly, and Mystic statues
Fine painting,
Worthy
Proper
Flowery
Graceful
Famous
Nice
Moving
Warm
Amazing
Are you interested in any of them?
I would take trade in an ABD and a Striped Dive suit and Callie outfit ... you got?! Lol :rolleyes:
I believe I still have you added since your awesome Emerald delivery to MoonSong!!

or4784.gif

Hi there ... this is the art I have ... all genuine, of course!
Robust, Motherly, and Mystic statues
Fine painting,
Worthy
Proper
Flowery
Graceful
Famous
Nice
Moving
Warm
Amazing
Are you interested in any of them?
I would take trade in an ABD and a Striped Dive suit and Callie outfit ... you got?! Lol :rolleyes:
I believe I still have you added since your awesome Emerald delivery to MoonSong!!

or4784.gif

I'd actually be interested in many of those, specifically the robust and mystic statues, and the fine, flowery, graceful, famous, moving and warm paintings, however I unfortunately do not have any of those things you are looking for. ><
In terms of payment, how much would you be looking for for each?

I'd actually be interested in many of those, specifically the robust and mystic statues, and the fine, flowery, graceful, famous, moving and warm paintings, however I unfortunately do not have any of those things you are looking for. ><
In terms of payment, how much would you be looking for for each?
Oh, Hun! ... I am really bad at pricing ... how about 2 tbt each?

Ahhh ... I find it such a nuisance to get payment in IGB ... takes too much time and lots of space ... sorry about that ❤️

Hmm I see, would you take maybe 14 tbt for all of them?
Hi ... sorry this is a late reply ... I checked back on a previous sales thread I ran for my art ... I asked and received 4 TBTs each for paintings and statues ... so 2 TBTs each is more than fair, I believe ... 16 TBTs for eight art pieces
It's ok if you don't want to pay that price, Hun ... I am not desperate to sell
❤️

Hi ... sorry this is a late reply ... I checked back on a previous sales thread I ran for my art ... I asked and received 4 TBTs each for paintings and statues ... so 2 TBTs each is more than fair, I believe ... 16 TBTs for eight art pieces
It's ok if you don't want to pay that price, Hun ... I am not desperate to sell
❤️

Oh I see, I've never bought art before and since I discovered they sold for so little at re-tail I assumed that they weren't all that important lol. I can do 16 tbt.

Back