• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Genuine/Real Art!

Hi, I'm sorry I don't have those two statues you need, but I would like to buy any of the following if you have them and want to sell them, please:

2x Dynamic painting
Solemn painting
Amazing painting
Jolly painting
Valiant statue
Gallant statue
Ancient statue

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
Name your price
I will pick up or you can deliver: you choose.

Hi, I'm sorry I don't have those two statues you need, but I would like to buy any of the following if you have them and want to sell them, please:

2x Dynamic painting
Solemn painting
Amazing painting
Jolly painting
Valiant statue
Gallant statue
Ancient statue

Nenya of Elenrast
FC: 0533-9234-6649
Name your price
I will pick up or you can deliver: you choose.

Hi! I may have some of those. I'll check my game when I am able to. ^^ They'd be 5 tbt each.

Edit: I only have the solemn painting. Lmk if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hi! I may have some of those. I'll check my game when I am able to. ^^ They'd be 5 tbt each.

Edit: I only have the solemn painting. Lmk if you're interested.

Yes, I would like to buy the solemn painting for 5 BTB, please. Will you please PM me when you are available to sell? I can pick up or you can deliver, whichever you prefer. Thank you.

Yes, I would like to buy the solemn painting for 5 BTB, please. Will you please PM me when you are available to sell? I can pick up or you can deliver, whichever you prefer. Thank you.

I'm available right now if you are? You can come pick it up. ^^ I'll add you rn.

I'm available right now if you are? You can come pick it up. ^^ I'll add you rn.

Yes, I had to get a couple things out of my pockets. I added you and will watch for your open gate. Thanks, again!

Oh! It's genuine, right?

Last edited:
Yes, I had to get a couple things out of my pockets. I added you and will watch for your open gate. Thanks, again!

Oh! It's genuine, right?

Yeah, I use a guide to make sure everything I buy is genuine. I even double/triple check with Reese because Redd makes me so paranoid..
If there's any issues with it though please lmk!
Gates are open btw. :)

I have a genuine solemn painting that you can have for free!

Oh my gosh really?? That would be lovely! Please lmk when you can trade!

I’m on right now but only for a few more minutes— tomorrow would be ideal. What times work best for you? I’ll be available from 8-9am PST, then probably from 1pm-10pm PST, but that could change.

I’m on right now but only for a few more minutes— tomorrow would be ideal. What times work best for you? I’ll be available from 8-9am PST, then probably from 1pm-10pm PST, but that could change.

Oh that's good actually because I can't do right now either and was gonna ask if tomorrow would work for you. :0
I should be available most of the day tomorrow. Feel free to VM me when you're able to trade. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a real serene painting you can have.

Ah thanks but I don't need one atm. Thank you for offering, though!

Back