• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do they still manufacture Animal Crossing Amiibo cards?

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Where I live I cannot find any animal crossing cards, or amiibos. They had some a few months ago marked down, and I didn't buy them (even though I had them in my cart) because I didn't know I would ever use them. (lolzzz ordered three pack yesterday). Now that I am interested, I can't seem to find any unless its someone else selling their amiibos or false ones.

Did they stop manufacturing them or is it just where I live?

Every other website I find them on they are sold out too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to collect all amiibos and not just AC ones btw--- im just getting all the ac ones I want first because those seem to be harder to find.

I honestly don't think they're producing them, at least the cards but possibly the figures too.

Your best bet for the cards and figures is eBay. If you buy a display box of cards, you should get practically all of the cards in the series (except for 1-2 cards) and very few doubles of villagers.

Yeah, I haven't seen them for months and months, and I never got around to buying them
Boy, do I regret it now

I don't think they are because when they marked them down all over I bought a bunch. But after a few weeks after that I went back and they were all gone. :( Now everywhere I go I pop over to see if there is any but I can never find them. :( Makes me sad.

My friend recently showed me a picture of a ton of AC amiibo figures at her local Target, so I don't think the amiibos are gone. The cards seem to be nowhere to be found though, unfortunately. :(

I just buy all of my amiibo cards on eBay. They have a lot of good deals there plus you can pick and choose which characters you want.

I ordered a pack of series 3 on Amazon yesterday for the normal price. If you're looking for 1-2, Welcome Amiibo, or especially Sanrio you're out of luck unfortunately.

yeah there are still packs at my local target, but I prefer to buy them off ebay because you can choose who you want (i.e. for collecting dreamies)

I can only buy s1 cards from where I live, sadly. I don't know where to find all the other series, other than online, and people sell them for so much lol. I think they're still producing figures though, because there are a TON at my local mall, but it's really the cards I'm after.

Every store I've been to has a lot of the figures, but no cards. Toys R Us is the only store that ever has cards, but only series 1, 3, and 4. Sometimes they're sold out though.

There were a ton of packs from every series at the toys r us near me just a week ago
The check out was awful though because the lady on the line behind me kept asking me questions about what I was getting and I got a few weird glares for being an 18 year old girl by herself in toys r us lol

The website was having a buy 1 get 2 free deal not too long ago, that's when I stocked upppp
I'm pretty sure they are still on there

Last edited:
There were a ton of packs from every series at the toys r us near me just a week ago
The check out was awful though because the lady on the line behind me kept asking me questions about what I was getting and I got a few weird glares for being an 18 year old girl by herself in toys r us lol

The website was having a buy 1 get 2 free deal not too long ago, that's when I stocked upppp
I'm pretty sure they are still on there

Honestly, it's no one's busy why you're there, or your age.

At my local game stores, I can't find any more cards or figures. I asked an associate and all she said was "we don't have any to sell anymore" and this was a few months ago. So I assume they don't produce them anymore and stores just sell what they have.

As for my local Walmart, they still have Series 2 and 3 cards but again a worker there told me once they're sold out, they're gone. (so I bought 10 packs the other day...cause I have an obsession clearly)

Don't know if these are true but ah well

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if it's true, considering a check of my local stores don't carry stock of a few amiibo figures, and even on eBay those ones are hard to come by. Since I like collecting things to display, my urge to complete my collection generally overrides common sense (and my wallet)... and why I'm waiting for Timmy and Tommy figure to come from Japan, since it seems they're non-existent in Australia.

Back