Worst dreams?

vel

xoxo
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
recently i've been getting these dreams where i live a life that i want to have but will never achieve, and when i wake up i remember everything just sucks and i get super sad. i can withstand nightmares and stuff, but dreams where you are super happy, but then wake up to find yourself in a place where you're not especially, it sucks.

what are your least favorite dreams?

Last night I had an awful dream. It wasn't scary, but just so embarrassing. I can't talk about it on here, but just everything that happened was awful.

In 2009, I had a dream with cannibalistic themes. At least I didn't see any-that would've scarred nine-year-old me.

I only really get nightmares when I sleep with a full stomach. But aside from that most of my dreams are pretty trippy and weird !!! My scariest nightmares are probably chase-down nightmares or when someone close to me personally dies.

My psychiatrist recently increased my medication and the new dosage causes nightmares as a side effect. So far, the worst one has been about a man who comes in my room at night, drags me out of bed, and attacks me. Plus, it was one of those time loop deals, so it kept happening over and over.

My worst dream was really gory so I don't know if I want to go into detail but the worst dream I had recently was oddly specific, I broke my phone screen. I also have recurring dreams of being in school during a shooting, and being in school in general.

Last edited:
Hard for me to remember a really bad one, as all of my nightmares nowadays are about school.
But here's two from when I was younger:
-I was sitting in the bathtub, and suddenly my mom runs right in and is about to slap/beat me, but i woke up before that *phew*. It actually was really scary.
-I was at some zoo, and I was laughing at the animals or something, when a cat came up to me. I kicked it (I think lol) and it jumped onto my face o_O

I kind of like scary dreams because they are exciting, so I wouldn't say they are the worst ones. The worst ones are when I dream I am at school because then I wake up and have to "go to school" twice.

One time I did dream of everyone in school getting killed by a ghost/demon as I attempted to leave out the front door though.

recently i've been getting these dreams where i live a life that i want to have but will never achieve, and when i wake up i remember everything just sucks and i get super sad. i can withstand nightmares and stuff, but dreams where you are super happy, but then wake up to find yourself in a place where you're not especially, it sucks.

what are your least favorite dreams?

I have those as well, I often dream about people who are no longer here and in my dream, I'm telling them that I had a dream about them being dead and it was awful...but when I wake up I realize that "the bad dream" I was talking about in my dream is the reality... That sucks yes.

Other then that, I have realistic nightmares about war and attentats. Like in one, a bomb exploded in a subway and I had to crawl over death bodies to get out but I was not seeing anything and parts of the car was burning my hands.

One of the worst: All the forest behind our house vanished and sadly, it will happen one day, maybe tomorrow, maybe in 5 years but it will .

I hate dreaming, I hate waking up.

I have some terrible dreams once in a while, usually involving the death of a close friend or family member or things related to terrible personal emotional pain that I don't really feel like going into details about. Usually these only pop up once every few months, so at least I haven't had one lately

My least favorite dreams... Most of my dreams suck anyways,and i barely remember them, :l
I rarely have nightmares, so I can't complain XD

Im usually able to wake myself up from bad dreams or at least defend myself/teleport/run away from bad things trying to get after me, but some things I can't control, like other life forms in my dreams & their actions. Sometimes when, no matter where/how far I feel I've teleported, whether it be across the world or in another universe or in space or the sky, the thing that's after me still finds me.

I dont have dreams about death really, but I do get dreams a lot where my teeth or a tooth is gone or are falling out, I think it's terrifying.

Also dreams where my boyfriend hates me, is cheating on me, or is ignoring me or something. I wake up so sad and crying sometimes

These ones are very uncommon for me, but a couple times when I had a nightmare and I told myself to wake up, I thought I did. But really, I just woke up inside my dream. After I calm down, I notice something is off in my bedroom, like a duplicate of a furniture in the smack center of my room, or whatever was after me appears. And its terrifying x200, because I thought I was awake and safe and in the real world.

And once I had a dream where I literally thought my head was going to explode, all that I was seeing was a binary computer screen/monitor with digits loading up on it, and the more digits that loaded, the closer it felt like I was to exploding, plusit was difficult to wake myself up from that one

Last edited:
When I was around 8/9, I had a dream that I got kidnapped by a bunch of child labor slavers or whatever (I probably got the idea from a TV show I wasn't supposed to watch).
I had to sleep on a floor with like 90 other children who were being abused in different ways, and one day, the slavers made me run some errands to this bank, and I bumped into my mum. She didn't recognize me, but I knew it was her. I kept begging her to take me back, but she just turned away and I woke up instantly.

I haven't forgotten that dream because the minute I woke up, I looked for my parents. I'm 18 now, and I'm still more afraid real life monstrosities over anything supernatural.

worst dreams i've had really are the ones that have made me relive my past

Last edited:
Those dreams where i wake up falling from something, and I gasp for air, and I feel like I had just jumped off a cliff.

I swear on EVERYTHING once I felt myself bounce on my mattress, like my subconscious mind was climbing on the bed to jump off of and not the cliff. *obvi lmao*

I also punched my headboard really hard when I was sleeping (I have a day bed it is easy to do that) my hand was strained for a week. I had been dreaming of fighting this girl who refused to fight me in school and as I went to deck the back of her head, I woke up punching my bed and it hurt soooooo bad... I am really surprised nobody woke up lol.

I hate the kind of dream you mentioned too but they are too much of a bummer to talk about.

I never really have nightmares - my dreams are usually just... super unsettling? not particularly scary, just extremely uncomfortable. usually they have something to do with me being chased or followed, or there's some kind of prominent time limit to what I'm doing. the only bad dream I can recall having (which wasn't particularly scary, looking back on it now) was one I had when I was like seven or eight, and this ghost thingy broke into our house and choked me to death?? I remember waking up from that in a cold sweat ahaha. but yeah. sometimes I wish I could have more pleasant explore-y dreams :0

I have a phobia of fire alarms so my worst nightmares usually consist of a situation where theres a fire but theres nothing I can do to inform people? I also have frequent dreams about drowning but they dont scare me as much as they confuse me

Back