• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling My catalog :D OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi hi! Yep the trade + 5 tbt sounds perfect, but unfortunately I have to go afk for a few hours so do you think we can do it later tonight?
If that's okay, I'll let you know when everything is ordered and my gates are open :)

Thank you and sorry about the wait!!

Sure! That's no problem at all! I will get everything together and just message me when you're ready to trade!

could i get the clay furnace and upright piano from your catalog and then the garden tools, flagstone floor, hose reel, and tin watering can from maggie's rv? let me know if i can get these items and let me know your price :)

could i get the clay furnace and upright piano from your catalog and then the garden tools, flagstone floor, hose reel, and tin watering can from maggie's rv? let me know if i can get these items and let me know your price :)

Absolutely! I hope you don't mind waiting because it might be a few hours before I can do the transaction. I will message you when I have your stuff ready though. ^^ And is 6 tbt fine with you?

Sure! That's no problem at all! I will get everything together and just message me when you're ready to trade!

Sounds good! I'm having some wifi issues so I have to wait for them to clear up just in case :( I will message you when I'm ready though.

@both Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Hi! Could I get the following for 15 tbt?
Birch Flooring
Cello
Fish on a Board
Flat Screen Tv
Homework set
Kitchen Counter
Manor Wall
Rose Wall
Star Globe

Hi! Could I get the following for 15 tbt?
Birch Flooring
Cello
Fish on a Board
Flat Screen Tv
Homework set
Kitchen Counter
Manor Wall
Rose Wall
Star Globe

Absolutely! Is it okay if I message you tomorrow to pick it up? I've done so many transactions today I've barely had any time to play the actual game hehe!
I hope that's alright, I'll get your stuff ordered in the meantime. :) Thank you!

Absolutely! Is it okay if I message you tomorrow to pick it up? I've done so many transactions today I've barely had any time to play the actual game hehe!
I hope that's alright, I'll get your stuff ordered in the meantime. :) Thank you!

Yeah you betcha! Have a good night!

Can I get the entire Rocco set? I can only give 30 TBT

Sure! I'm missing the wallpaper though, I hope that's alright. 30 tbt is more than enough, in fact you can just give me 25.
I'll be able to do the transaction later today, it's still pretty early for me.

Thanks!

Hi there, I'm browsing the catalog and I found some things that interest me.

For example:
?Alpine Bed
?Alpine Dresser
?Alpine Sofa
?Alpine Wall
?White Formal Pants
?Modern Wood Bed
?Modern Wood Chair
?Modern Wood Sofa
?Modern Wood Floor
?Modern Wood Wall

Maybe it's too much, but I can give you 2 tbt for each one, if you want

Hi there, I'm browsing the catalog and I found some things that interest me.

For example:
—Alpine Bed
—Alpine Dresser
—Alpine Sofa
—Alpine Wall
—White Formal Pants
—Modern Wood Bed
—Modern Wood Chair
—Modern Wood Sofa
—Modern Wood Floor
—Modern Wood Wall

Maybe it's too much, but I can give you 2 tbt for each one, if you want

It's not too much, but I have quite a few orders to fill out first and it takes a lot of time traveling [which I need to ease up on], so I might not be able to do the transaction until later tomorrow. I hope that's okay!

And it's up to you, my general rule is 1 tbt per item :)
Thank you!

It's not too much, but I have quite a few orders to fill out first and it takes a lot of time traveling [which I need to ease up on], so I might not be able to do the transaction until later tomorrow. I hope that's okay!

And it's up to you, my general rule is 1 tbt per item :)
Thank you!

It?s fine, as I?m almost everyday connected, maybe at this hour tomorrow?

That should be fine, I'll message you tomorrow once I have everything ready. Thank you :D

A teppanyaki? Do you mean the grill? Cause I don't have one of those, I'm sorry! ):

Ah yes! Sorry my bad! Thanks anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back