• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling My catalog :D OFFLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnip Fairy

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (26) +
There is now a limit on how many orders I'll take before I close. I'll be taking 3 orders at a time, and I won't take any more orders until all 3 are finished and the buyer has their items. There is also a limit on how many items you can order from both my to make things quicker and easier. That doesn't mean you can't come back for a future order though!

Anyways, hello! Please take a look at my [Buying] thread to see my rules. I will also trade any items here for items on my wishlist.
My catalog is frequently being updated so make sure to check back every once in a while :)

Catalog
http://moridb.com/catalogs/ADK4jdOoWS?limit=50&offset=0
Maggie's RV: Open [3 items per order only]

My general rule is 1 tbt per item, but feel free to offer anything.

Order form
Mayor:
Town:
Items requested: [limit of 5 items please!]

Slots

1. Bluecicada: Done
2. CrumbyTheNarwhal
3. Giddy
4. Peachesand

If for some reason I've forgotten about your order PLEASE vm me so I can make things right!! I forget things lot so please please please don't be afraid to remind me.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
could i get a first aid kit, flagstone floor, gardening tools, backyard pool, bonfire, bug zapper, clay furnace, sink, small led display and wagon wheel, how much for all that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

10tbt?

could i get a first aid kit, flagstone floor, gardening tools, backyard pool, bonfire, bug zapper, clay furnace, sink, small led display and wagon wheel, how much for all that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

10tbt?

10 tbt is perfect! I'll have your stuff ready later tonight, I gotta leave home for a while.
I'll message you when I have everything ready. Thank you!

10 tbt is perfect! I'll have your stuff ready later tonight, I gotta leave home for a while.
I'll message you when I have everything ready. Thank you!

no worries, XD i give you the tbt now. Let me know when you're back and able to trade~

Yep, I can gladly order one for you if you'd like. :)

Giddy is going to let me catalog theirs, but I would like some of Maggie's items if you're still able to get them. Flagstone floor, barrel planter, greenhouse box, hose reel and garden tools for 10 tbt?

Giddy is going to let me catalog theirs, but I would like some of Maggie's items if you're still able to get them. Flagstone floor, barrel planter, greenhouse box, hose reel and garden tools for 10 tbt?

Yep that sounds great! If you can give me like 10 minutes I can get everything ordered and you can stop by to pick them up :)

If you can't do it right now that's perfectly fine, just let me know when you're available. Thank you!

Last edited:
Yep that sounds great! If you can give me like 10 minutes I can get everything ordered and you can stop by to pick them up :)

If you can't do it right now that's perfectly fine, just let me know when you're available. Thank you!

Sounds great! I'll transfer the tbt now and just let me know when you're ready :)

Hi! How much for the flagstone floor garden tools, and tin watering can from Maggie's RV?

Hi! How much for the flagstone floor garden tools, and tin watering can from Maggie's RV?

Hello! 3 tbt is perfectly fine, but I can't do any transactions for about 20-25 minutes. I'll let you know when I'm ready if you're interested. :D

OK!

I was just looking on your other thread, and I have a cacao and a museum clock, which you're looking for. Can I trade you those two things instead of giving TBT?

OK!

I was just looking on your other thread, and I have a cacao and a museum clock, which you're looking for. Can I trade you those two things instead of giving TBT?

Sure, that sounds good! I can actually do the trade in a few mins if you're available. I thought I had to go afk but I don't, so I'll order Maggie's stuff now and I'll message you when I'm ready to open :)

Hello! You have so many good items.. !☆ would it be possible to get the cabin rug, sink, patchwork lamp, microwave, then from Maggie's RV would I be able to get flagstone floor, tin watering can, and greenhouse box!

I'm will to pay 10TBT for all, but I've also been checking out your wishlist so if you want I can go with 5TBT and I can get you the Cabin bed, couch, table, and low table.

Let me know! Thank you!☆

Hello! You have so many good items.. !☆ would it be possible to get the cabin rug, sink, patchwork lamp, microwave, then from Maggie's RV would I be able to get flagstone floor, tin watering can, and greenhouse box!

I'm will to pay 10TBT for all, but I've also been checking out your wishlist so if you want I can go with 5TBT and I can get you the Cabin bed, couch, table, and low table.

Let me know! Thank you!☆

Hi hi! Yep the trade + 5 tbt sounds perfect, but unfortunately I have to go afk for a few hours so do you think we can do it later tonight?
If that's okay, I'll let you know when everything is ordered and my gates are open :)

Thank you and sorry about the wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back