• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Visit my Grand Hotel and dream town! <3

Lavulin98

Bells
Feedback
99.4% (156) +
Hello guys! This is the opening of my town's Grand Hotel and you are invited to book a room in it and sightsee in my humble town!

Here is my dream address: 6F00 0013 7298

Grand Hotel it is located in Elsa's house. You can also see a school in Mihai's house or you can visit my house. Have a nice stay and let me know what you think!

Last edited:
bump

thanks all for visiting. :D the number increased! I hope even more people will be curious to see.

bump.
Got new visits! thank you guys. Added new hybrids since last update. :D

Last edited:
Hello! feel free to visit my dream town to book a night at the hotel. it is in Elsa’s house, but you can visit all the other houses too :)

The moats around the plaza tree and the paths are beautiful! I also like the bathhouse room under the hotel. The school is cute, will you be turning the basement into more of a cafeteria? It looked like you were starting to do something like that.

I also liked the clothes you left for dreamers to wear. :)

DJBNQjSUMAAGzaw.jpg

thank you for your words. I actually don't know what to do in the last room in the school, your idea is great.

Back