• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Red & white flowers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hii again!

I can get you 2 black cosmos & 2 purple pansies for 2 btb each if that's okay?
and the 2 blue violets for 3 btb each.

What type of mushrooms are you looking for? I mainly just have a lot of famous mushrooms cause I hoard them >~<

Hello!! :D
Yup I'll take the flowers.

And I'm looking for any kind of mushrooms, just name your price! I'm willing to buy a lot of em if you're willing to sell. ^.^

Okay :~) sorry for slow response,
I have 16 famous mushrooms, and 8 7(just ate one on accident .. lmao) elegant mushrooms. How does 2 btb sound for each sound?

edit: also I usually get a few flat mushrooms + skinny mushrooms but sell them to re-tail. if you're still looking when I get more ill be back. (those will just be 1 btb each though, since they're more common)

Last edited:
Okay :~) sorry for slow response,
I have 16 famous mushrooms, and 8 7(just ate one on accident .. lmao) elegant mushrooms. How does 2 btb sound for each sound?

edit: also I usually get a few flat mushrooms + skinny mushrooms but sell them to re-tail. if you're still looking when I get more ill be back. (those will just be 1 btb each though, since they're more common)

No problem! 0:

and omg LOL no it's okay! Can I just get the 7 elegant mushrooms and 8 of the famous mushrooms for now? I'll most likely come back for the rest later cause I'm buying other things and I don't wanna come up short of tbt ;-;
So 30 tbt for the mushrooms and 14 tbt for the flowers right? [edit]

And yes that would be great! I'll gladly take any extras you get off of your hands :D

Last edited:
No problem! 0:

and omg LOL no it's okay! Can I just get the 7 elegant mushrooms and 8 of the famous mushrooms for now? I'll most likely come back for the rest later cause I'm buying other things and I don't wanna come up short of tbt ;-;
So 30 tbt for the mushrooms and 14 tbt for the flowers right? [edit]

And yes that would be great! I'll gladly take any extras you get off of your hands :D

yes of course! you can VM me too to remind me, since i tend to forget.
& yes that total is correct ^=^
would you like to trade in my town or yours?

yes of course! you can VM me too to remind me, since i tend to forget.
& yes that total is correct ^=^
would you like to trade in my town or yours?

I'm super forgetful too hehe but sure I'll try! :D There's no rush so~
Is it ok if I come pick up in your town? My town has a lot of patterns up front so there may be some space issues ;-;

I'm super forgetful too hehe but sure I'll try! :D There's no rush so~
Is it ok if I come pick up in your town? My town has a lot of patterns up front so there may be some space issues ;-;

of course c: i will open the gates to Sematary now <3

Hi dear. Can we do a trade? I have bitty or Tasha rv you can visit, I can also get you minilmalist table, marshmallow chair and sleek chair. In return I was hoping to get: stew pot, lovely love seat, regal wall lamp, box sofa and corner sofa. Let me know if this will be ok. Thank you!

of course c: i will open the gates to Sematary now <3

Sorry, I had to go afk!! ;_; I'll send the tbt now and connect real quick!

and @Chelly that trade sounds perfectly fine! I'll take a look at their RVs and see if there's anything I need from there.
I'll vm you in a few minutes!

Sorry, I had to go afk!! ;_; I'll send the tbt now and connect real quick!

and @Chelly that trade sounds perfectly fine! I'll take a look at their RVs and see if there's anything I need from there.
I'll vm you in a few minutes!

no problem <3

Hello! I checked and I actually had a couple of your items lying around. I have the comfy sweater, aurora knit shirt, 2 gold nuggets, a customized basket chair, and 4 blue violets.

Hello! I checked and I actually had a couple of your items lying around. I have the comfy sweater, aurora knit shirt, 2 gold nuggets, a customized basket chair, and 4 blue violets.

Hi hi! That sounds great, how much tbt would you want for all of that? :)

I'd say just 10. Unless you just want the 2 violets like the post said haha. Delivery or Pick up?

Nah I'll take all of them, the more the better hehe. Drop off please ^.^
I'll send the tbt now and vm you when I have my gate open!

Last edited:
Hi, I think I can get you the following:

Candy House, Exquisite Wall, Fall Leaf Shirt, Inflatable Resetti, Kiddie Tee, K.K. Flamenco, K.K. Synth, Kotatsu, Neutral Wall, Paintball Wall, Pipe Organ and Preppy Shirt.

Hi, I think I can get you the following:

Candy House, Exquisite Wall, Fall Leaf Shirt, Inflatable Resetti, Kiddie Tee, K.K. Flamenco, K.K. Synth, Kotatsu, Neutral Wall, Paintball Wall, Pipe Organ and Preppy Shirt.

omg that would be great! How much would you want for everything?

Do you want to just say 1 TBT each so 12 TBT overall?

That sounds perfect, thank you!! I'll go ahead and send the tbt now.
Just let me know whenever you have everything ready to go :D take your time!

Edit: Sorry if I went way too fast here ;-;

Last edited:
That sounds perfect, thank you!! I'll go ahead and send the tbt now.
Just let me know whenever you have everything ready to go :D take your time!

I would say give me ten minutes and I will be with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back