Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Galaxy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Aurora Easter Egg
I know many people use them for decorating their down and whatnot, and I'd like to do the same but I just have no ideas on where to put them and how to place them out? I have a few but sometimes I just wonder if I should sell them since I bought them like, almost 2 years ago on the forums and they've just been rotting away in my storage OTL

So what do you do with your clovers? Do you care for them at all? Do you use them to decorate?
Feel free to share in the comments below. ^^
Screenshots are also more than welcomed haha, I'd like to see what people do with their towns in terms of decorating because like I said, I just can't seem to figure out what on earth to do with mine! It'd be nice to get some sort of inspiration.

i line my paths with them! i have one of my character's house nestled in a cedar woods, and instead of using my normal paths, i have a little trail of lucky clovers so people can follow them to her house :)

i also really love how they look as furniture items, but i haven't had a place to put them yet in any of my character houses :')

If they are lucky clovers, keep them. If they are just weeds I obviously pick them. I really think they are pretty and add a nice touch to a forest themed town.

I started placing mine randomly in a spot in my town. I am going for like a forest theme in that area so it looks good! Place some bamboo around them and cut them down. I don't know why but i love the way they look with bamboo and pretty flowers! :D If you have empty space in your town that you haven't quite figured out what to put there I would do that.

Or another idea, if you have the campsite PWP or the picnic PWP near each other, maybe place a few around there. It could look good!

Sometimes I'll use them to cover up dead spots or areas where I can't grow a bush start/tree and want to fill in the path somehow.

i line my paths with them! i have one of my character's house nestled in a cedar woods, and instead of using my normal paths, i have a little trail of lucky clovers so people can follow them to her house :)

i also really love how they look as furniture items, but i haven't had a place to put them yet in any of my character houses :')

Ah that' really cute tbh! I thought of lining my paths with them but nowhere seems to fit l-lol.
And oh, I don't believe I know what they look like as furniture items :0

I started placing mine randomly in a spot in my town. I am going for like a forest theme in that area so it looks good! Place some bamboo around them and cut them down. I don't know why but i love the way they look with bamboo and pretty flowers! :D If you have empty space in your town that you haven't quite figured out what to put there I would do that.

Or another idea, if you have the campsite PWP or the picnic PWP near each other, maybe place a few around there. It could look good!

Oh that's cool! I might try some of your suggestions out actually, because I have this whole area that I plan to be a small camp like area with a bonfire and a picnic blanket (and other things which I'll figure out later on)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm making my town path out of them. I'm about 2-3/5 of the way done.

Whoa really? Sounds like a lot of clovers! Good luck with that :0

I just pluck them up. I've never had a lucky clover, so I can't replant them. My plan is to buy a few to decorate near the campsite pwp, though.

I put them alternating with my path tiles. It makes the town look cute. I never pull up the clover weeds I just let them accumulate

I put them alternating with my path tiles. It makes the town look cute. I never pull up the clover weeds I just let them accumulate

Oh, that's a good idea :0 I bet it's really pretty haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used mine to decorate Teddy's garden as he wears a shamrock t-shirt.

Aww that's cute haha, now they match xD

I love clovers! Weeds or lucky. I have a more wooded town, so I just leave them littered about. It would be pretty cool to have a little clover patch surrounded by bushes though

I use them in a checkerboard pattern over my dirt paths, two of my villagers have little lanes leading to their houses and one of them is lined with clovers and mushrooms, the other with clovers and flowers. I also use them to decorate around some of my pwps!

I just pick them. I think they can look really nice in peoples towns though, so maybe in the future if i switch to natural paths i would use them, since i theres no way i could pull off a good looking forest town lol

I love clovers, I will decorate my town with them... but I've found only one clover!
That one clover is on the head of my mayor for good luck! It's special for me :)

I love clovers! Weeds or lucky. I have a more wooded town, so I just leave them littered about. It would be pretty cool to have a little clover patch surrounded by bushes though

I only want lucky clovers, since weed clovers will affect my perfect town rating. I don't have a perfect town rating now, as I put stuff down everywhere but in the future i want to get more Jacob's Ladders haha. And ah, yeah that might be cute tbh. :0

I use them in a checkerboard pattern over my dirt paths, two of my villagers have little lanes leading to their houses and one of them is lined with clovers and mushrooms, the other with clovers and flowers. I also use them to decorate around some of my pwps!

Yeah someone else said they used it like that so I might try that somewhere ince a checkerboard kind of patterns sounds amazing. :0
Mushrooms might be good too, I've started slowly collecting the famous mushrooms (I think that's what they're called) to see if I can do anything with those. ^^ What kind of pwp's do you decorate clovers with?

I love clovers, I will decorate my town with them... but I've found only one clover!
That one clover is on the head of my mayor for good luck! It's special for me :)

Aww that's cute! You should definitely keep it around/on you if it's special to you. ^^ Thanks for sharing. :)

Last edited:
Clovers don't count as weeds and therefore dont affect the rating, or so I've been told. ^^

Last edited:
Back