• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What do you do with your clovers?

I started making a path with lucky clovers and stepping stones! I'm making a forest themed town :)

I cycled for an entire summer in a cycling town and got the clovers I have.

I have used them in various ways

- one in my house in a library room
- one in a room full of plants
- Alternating a few leading from my town Tree to Town Hall
- one square paths so I don't use too many
- scattered along the beach as an accent
- two in front of the Train Station sign
- four along the front of my house because you can't plant bushes there
- one in front of the mailbox by your house can be cute

And of course - clover paths!

I've never had enough to do that - but if you fill your town with items or flowers and then TT a natural clover path will form over time!
I love seeing everyone's ideas!

I'm not very lucky, so the ones that spawn naturally usually just stay there. I've also considered using some of the weeds that rarely spawn for decoration but I don't wanna lose the perfect town rating ^^

I leave the ones that spawn naturally alone, because if I tried to place them down manually it would look weird. But I'm planning on buying some lucky clovers so that I can use then for my paths. :)

I use the lucky clover as a pathway to my campsite which is surrounded by cedar trees. I don't like the look of a regular path pattern leading to it, and I hate the idea of walking thru flowers to get to the tent.
Everyone have a Great Day.

I've never found a clover, except for my secondary character getting one in the mail. I just leave them to sprout randomly all over town

They spawn so rarely! I wish they spawned more frequently (even the weed ones!) so I could decorate my towns with them.

I didn't know you could replant lucky clovers(never thought about it but it makes sense since you can replant flowers). Could be cool to use them for paths or near pwps. I'll have to keep that in mind.
In my new town I have been picking them trying to find a lucky one or two. I did the same in my first town and once I got a couple I left the rest where they grew cause I like them. I'll do the same in this town most likely.
When you put them in your house it looks like an open book with a clover lying on top(like a bookmark). You can also wear them just like flowers. I think they go behind your ear not in your mouth like roses. I did wear one for a while(not sure if that gives you more luck or not).

for the paths in my town, i have little stepping stones with lucky clovers in-between! I think it looks super cute! If you ever wanted to visit to see that, i'd be happy to have you over!

I use mine as paths! I like them since they're thin and can be nice to lead up to villager houses and stuff like that, and aren't as intrusive as qr code paths, you know? They're subtle, and I like that in some areas of town. I also have some in a little area with mushrooms as a little natural area in town, since I think they look nice as decoration!

I don't use clovers much! They look out of place in my town so they end up looking like weeds :/

Clovers don't suit my town theme, so I just keep them for trading, because I know that lots of people are buying loads of them for paths and etc. I use one as furniture in my house, though. When you display a Clover in your house, it turns into a book, and I find that quite a good furniture piece. I kinda don't wanna let go of my clovers though, because they're really rare plants that you can't find anywhere else. I need to get rid of them because they're taking up locker space, but the fact that it's a 1 in 40 chance to find them is holding me back from selling them.

In my original town of Milk, I paired them with my paths in a checkerboard pattern. I think it looked pretty nice, and it's great for foresty type towns. I don't like them too much as a furniture item though. I think they look too random and out of place in any room, but that's just me. Sometimes I keep one to wear in my hair too in the spring/summer months. It looks pretty cute, I used to do that all the time in wild world as soon as I found one.

Back