What is your favorite Time of Day/Season/Weather when visiting Dream Towns?

HHoney

Fireworks!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
What is your favorite conditions when visiting a dream town?

- Time of Day: Daytime, Sunset, or Nighttime?
- Season: Spring Blossoms or something else?
- Conditions: Sunshine or Rain? Rainbows or Snow?

When you think about it there are a lot of different choices to consider.

Which conditions do you think is most popular?

What conditions do you have in your dream town?
Please share a Dream Address with weather conditions in the comments!

I'll be creating a poll with the various choices mentioned :blush:

Last edited:
I love visiting towns that have a sunset time of day and have the pink cherry blossom trees! I think I like these kinds of dream towns because this is the type of town I'm going for. I love getting new ideas of how to decorate my town from them. Mine is currently saved like this and if anyone wants to visit its in my sig!

I enjoy cherry blossoms and about 6pm or so. I absolutely love the sunset. I also enjoy November towns where the trees are that really red colour. The final time i enjoy is sunsets in the summer if its a foresty town! :)

Nighttime. It's peaceful.
Season- early summer? When hydrangeas bllom and fall.
I like rain.

Most popular? Probably clear weather sunset during cherry blossom season

I keep updating my town but in the end I want probably start of summer with rain at night

when i started making my town and updating my da, i always imagined my dream town during cherry blossom season (a good goal, tbh, because i started my game a week after april 10th, and i figured that having a year of work would mean a good amount of progress), but now that i've actually played the game, i reeeallly love it when it rains. i think my final da update will be during twilight, when the sky is all purple-y though... probably during mid summer for a really nice rich green grass color :blush: either that, or early in the morning. i love the quiet hours of acnl.

Depends on the town. I mostly like sunny spring or summer days, but some towns have illuminated pwp's and lights and they look so pretty at night. I also enjoy a creepy town at night during a thunderstorm.

Hmmm... it's hard to say. I've always had mixed feelings re: time of day - things are easier to see during the day, but I prefer the nighttime music. Sometimes the sunsets look really pretty though! I agree with TheGreatBrain - it depends on the town, and the time of day can really change the atmosphere. Once my DA is set up, it'll be at night. I think it fits my theme better, I like the music better, and I have 3 illuminated pwps so it kind of has to be night or they'll look ugly c:

The only season I don't really care for is winter. I don't like the sound it makes when you walk on the snow, and I'd just prefer to see the grass and plants better. But any of the other seasons are cool. And I gotta say, I'm a sucker for the cherry blossoms as well.

I like clear or cloudy weather. If it's during the day, you can't go wrong with a bright sky and a rainbow.

- Time of Day: Sunset !!
- Season: When the grass is the greenest so I'd say May-June.
- Conditions: clear weather !

I think Cherry Blossom season is probably the most popular, it is very pretty but it's a little too pink for my taste. I love a green town !!

Cherry Blossom Sunset towns are super pretty, but a lil overrated. I like towns that are in full-on thunderstorms with lightning and pouring rain.

Also late summer since that's when the red hibiscuses bloom. <3

Last edited:
What I would like would be a town either at sunset or at night (preferably at 9 pm because the music is thenominal) with a light or heavy rain, with the setting of mid/late summer being a plus. I don't know, I just find it really relaxing and nice when it rains, especially the heavy rains, thunderstorms and all

depends on the town ofc, but I really like summery towns with clear skies, set early in the morning (like 5-6 am), kind of like this. cherry blossoms at sunset also seem to be pretty popular!

Time of Day: Around noon when it's really bright outside and there are few/no clouds.
Season: Around March-June
Conditions: I love seeing cherry blossom trees and rainbows. Oh and the beautiful grass and plants everywhere.

Idk I love gardens and stuff :blush:
This is why my town is infested with hybrids lol

I like any time of the day or night, any weather and any season EXCEPT winter.

I love dream towns that are set around the middle of the night like 1 am to 7 am. And I love ones that are in winter, autumn, or ones with a storm/rain. The most popular condition I see is definitely the cherry blossoms. Cute but it wouldn't fit my town theme since I'm going for a forest themed town.

Any season as long it's not Cherry Blossoms (lol I'm getting tired of seeing them in almost every dream). Think I prefer them set in an ordinary day on a Summer or Spring so I could see the real beauty of the town without the need of some fancy set-ups (like I could imagine that the town could be this good no matter what season). Time doesn't matter. I just prefer it to be always daytime with the exception if the town is set to have a specific theme with those illuminated PWPs.

Last edited:
I love dream towns set in Fall and Winter. And I also love evening/night time towns. My town is currently set in real time (summer) and on an evening the fireworks show is going on. I can't wait for Fall to set my town at sunset, it's so gorgeous.

Back