Path Does anyone know where I can find seasonal stepping stones?

Lynx_

mmm
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I didn't know if stepping stones counted as paths or ground scenery in the prefix, so I just put it as paths... but I'm not looking for like... actual paths I guess since they take too long to put down... but stepping stones I can scatter around like a path I guess.
so uh idk how to explain
My town is supposed to be forest theme, so I'm looking for stepping stones similar to this one:

View attachment 205080

I have no idea who made this by the way, I just found it on Google images.

Oh I forgot to mention! By seasonal I mean like.. duplicates that I can change out every season, or just ones that don't have grass on/around them. Any is fine, but I've been searching for about an hour and I could not find any more than just that one code.
I really just want to use other stones besides having the same one ALL throughout my town ehe

your attachment is broken, but here are a couple seasonal paths: x x you also might find some borderless stepping stone-esque paths here and here (scroll down to "tiles and paths without borders") I'm sure if you look around pinterest and the ac qr code tag on tumblr you'll be able to find much more. good luck!! ^^

your attachment is broken, but here are a couple seasonal paths: x x you also might find some borderless stepping stone-esque paths here and here (scroll down to "tiles and paths without borders") I'm sure if you look around pinterest and the ac qr code tag on tumblr you'll be able to find much more. good luck!! ^^

Oh? Sorry uh it was working for me but
the first one you linked was the one in my attachment
and thank you <3

Back