Tin Robot
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (175) +
CLOSING THIS, SO YOU CAN PM/VM IF I AGREED TO GIVE YOU THE ANIMAL BEFORE I CLOSED THIS, THANKS :LEMON:

they will all be 100% i never talk to them :D

I have:
These are all 15tbt :lemon:
- Bob
- Fauna
- Curt
- Portia
- Leonardo
- Cheri
- Kyle
- Al
- Rasher
- Tiffany
- Bill
- Kiki
- Kabuki
- Patty
- Jitters
- Shari
- Mint
- Pudge
- Gruff
- Clyde
- Bella
- Biff
- Yuka
- Flo
- Amelia
- Jeremiah
- Cherry
- Roscoe
- Truffles
- Eugene
- Benjamin
- Bunnie
- Axel
- Muffy
- Henry
- Bertha
- Cyrano
- Cole
- Willow
- Roald
- Molly
- Caroline
- Hazel
- Filbert
- Cally
- Sally

Thanks! I hope i can help some people :lemon:

please note: when collecting your animal, it will be my second town: Mayor Aurora of Albion! thanks x

Anactoria- Kiki + Benjamin + Hazel
Bonucci- Fauna
Elo-chan - Bunnie
Samwow123- Eugene
Behonorable - Fauna
Sunnie- Fauna
Lunaa~- Julian
Ymoowoomy- Kyle
Purple*-*Haze- Kiki
Candxur- Molly

Last edited:
(hi! hot tip, but i believe amiibo cards of special npcs don't bring up their rvs- only amiibo figures make rvs appear! :blush:)

(hi! hot tip, but i believe amiibo cards of special npcs don't bring up their rvs- only amiibo figures make rvs appear! :blush:)

ooh!! thank you! XD :lemon:

I'm interested in a couple of your villagers! I'm currently cycling some guys out though, so you'll have to give me a bit of time for that (and also to get some more TBT).

I'm interested in a couple of your villagers! I'm currently cycling some guys out though, so you'll have to give me a bit of time for that (and also to get some more TBT).

thats okay! :lemon: let me know who, what, where and when ;)

I'm just waiting on a trade right now but I'd love to take Kiki after it's done. (The other villagers I'm interested in are Benjamin and possibly Kabuki, but I won't have space for them right away)

I'm just waiting on a trade right now but I'd love to take Kiki after it's done. (The other villagers I'm interested in are Benjamin and possibly Kabuki, but I won't have space for them right away)

that okay! are you looking to take her today? i'll get her ready if so :lemon:

Yes, I am! I'm pretty much spending the whole afternoon cycling lol. What time(s) will you be available today?

Yes, I am! I'm pretty much spending the whole afternoon cycling lol. What time(s) will you be available today?

free for pretty much the rest of the night (5hours+ for sure) its nearly 7pm here in the UK :lemon: i'll be getting her ready now, so just vm when you're ready (i will be through my second town)

What does 15tbt mean? Sorry I'm new here.

Well hey! welcome to the forum, tbt/btb are the forums form of currency :) they aren't you're in-game bells, they're your on-forum bells :D

What does 15tbt mean? Sorry I'm new here.

You gain them when you post on threads and participate in polls and things :)

OP, could I have Fauna, please? I just need to cycle out a villager first so am not quite ready yet. I'm in the UK too though so time zones should work out okay!

You gain them when you post on threads and participate in polls and things :)

OP, could I have Fauna, please? I just need to cycle out a villager first so am not quite ready yet. I'm in the UK too though so time zones should work out okay!

Yep! i actually have somebody getting fauna soon, so it'd have to be tomorrow when i have done the trade and got her again :lemon: so its perfect! UK buddies unite!

@lucyhannahg @behonourable ok thank you! That makes sense, i saw that there was currency on here but i couldnt tell if people were talking about that or in game bells

Yep! i actually have somebody getting fauna soon, so it'd have to be tomorrow when i have done the trade and got her again :lemon: so its perfect! UK buddies unite!

I'm out tomorrow evening, but I'll be around on Thursday evening if that works! I'm sure we can work something out :)

I'm out tomorrow evening, but I'll be around on Thursday evening if that works! I'm sure we can work something out :)

yep! i'll either vm or pm you sometime thursday! :lemon:

I'm interested in Eugene! Not quite sure how to transfer the 15tbt though, i see where to do the transaction, i just dont want to mess it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back