Selling most series 1 amiibo cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take Kyle if he's available!
I understand it takes time to get him in boxes, I'm patient! I'll add you in case, just vm me when your ready & gate is open :)

I'll take Kyle if he's available!
I understand it takes time to get him in boxes, I'm patient! I'll add you in case, just vm me when your ready & gate is open :)

I have someone else getting kyle first, but i can get him to you within 1-2 hours! :lemon:

Okay! (I hope I'm still awake by that time lmao)

What does 15tbt mean? Sorry I'm new here.
tbt is the currency this website uses. on your profile it comes up as bells but don't be confused, these are not bells from your town(s) in animal crossing, they are just on this website. by looking at your profile you currently have 16. I'm not an admin or anything but if you need another help feel free to pm me c:

I would love fauna! and for the trouble do you want me to give you some hybrid flowers or bells? also I'm pretty new on how the amiibo card trading works? do you just have them go to your campsite in their rv and let people talk to them and ask them to move into your town? anyway thanks! also pls tell me if you get anymore deer amiibo cards!!!

ooo could i get bob?

of course! let me know when you're free! :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love fauna! and for the trouble do you want me to give you some hybrid flowers or bells? also I'm pretty new on how the amiibo card trading works? do you just have them go to your campsite in their rv and let people talk to them and ask them to move into your town? anyway thanks! also pls tell me if you get anymore deer amiibo cards!!!

i can get you fauna for whatever you have :lemon: 2million igb? but i see that you are new and might not have that.. pm what you'd be willing to part with :D When you come to pcik her up, she will be in boxes and ready for you to ask her to move!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you fauna for whatever you have :lemon: 2million igb? but i see that you are new and might not have that.. pm what you'd be willing to part with :D When you come to pcik her up, she will be in boxes and ready for you to ask her to move!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, are you still selling villagers? :)

i am! people never like the post when they're interested so i never get notifications and forget to look!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was wondering if I could get Hazel from you? :D

course you can! just let me know when you're free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back