• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you feel that you need both matching villagers?

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Red Rose
I wanted to have matching villagers (Chrissy and Francine for example) from the very beginning.
If I wanted to have, to say, Chrissy in my town, I just HAVE TO get Francine because it feels incomplete.
Does anyone else have this feeling too?

no, not really. I just want their cool villager exterior. Francine's house would be great for my town but Chrissy's is too rustic in my taste.

I've never had the need to have pairs or couples in town.. but I have wanted to try an all species towns, e.g. When my villagers for my new town seemed to have a lot of birds, I wanted to make a bird town. It never really works out though.

If I had either Francine or Chrissy, I'll go on a quest to get the other, lol.

I'd say both Chrissy and Francine need to be in the same town. Ankha and Lucky, too. They just look so cute together!

Not for me. If I had Francine I'd be fine with not having Chrissy; there's too many other villagers in my town I can't part with anyway. Plus I prefer Francine regardless.

Ankha and Lucky are cute for the same town since they're both Egyptian, but again, I don't think they HAVE to be in the same town together. A friend of mine only has Ankha and it's great.

rW7lWVn - Imgur.jpg
Yeah,sometimes....once I got Pinky in my town I felt the need to get Tutu as well.They're not twins like Chrissy and Francine but they just seem to go together.

No but i've always wanted to buy another copy of ACNL and start a town with all one type of animal. Like maybe a town with all cat villagers or all squirrel villagers!

I don't think so - but none of my villagers really feel like they're part of a set, anyway.

Yeah, I actually have the amiibo cards for both, so could get them in as soon as I'd like.
I don't think I want them atm, but couldn't have one and not the other :p

I kinda want both the robots in my town. Ribbot and Sprocket, they're just too cool. Sadly, they're both jocks. I wish their personalities varied from one another.

Not really interested.
Chrissy and Francine have different birthdays.

I'll have you know,serious Animal Crossing fan,that certain breeds of rabbits have very long gestation periods in which twins can be born weeks or even months apart and sometimes even with funny polka dots and hairdos.

That's hard for me to answer, because I'm not too fond of either Chrissy or Francine, so I've never even considered it. I think I understand where you're coming from though - seems kind of wrong to split them up if they're siblings?

Are there any other pairs in the game you feel this way about?

For me, I struggle with this dilemma: I want either only one Villager of a species, so that they're all different, or have them in pairs (two cars, two wolves, two deer etc.) If I only have a pair of only one or two species and the rest mixed, it seems unbalanced and unfair to me *head scratch* I'm realizing this doesn't make any sense as I'm putting it into words :eek:

Back