Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
I take things seriously when someone is in distress or crying in need of help. I also put all humor and hijinks aside when it comes to my studies of alien anatomy & culture behavior. I can't stand it when a person doesn't take a certain thing seriously and makes fun of the person who is serious about said topic or activity. To me that is a pure insult to me and my passion.

Firearms safety and your job.
Back in Jan/Feb two Marines got shot by accident during training, one of them died.
Complacency kills. It was very sad.

Mental illness such as schizophrenia or personality disorders. Sometimes I'll joke about kms tho.

I've noticed I take a small amount of things seriously. I won't believe people right away in some circumstances, because it seems like it was meant as a joke to me.

Friendship, but most of all people's word.
What I mean by people's word is if they tell you they're going to do something, then without warning, they don't do it when the time comes. When you then ask them why they didn't keep their word? They get all upset at you like it's your fault. Don't tell me you're going to do something then don't do it. If you're not going to do it then let me know and don't just wait till last minute to say "oh, i'm not doing it."

My future, money, my job, bills, gun rights, freedom of speech, eating (mostly) healthy, and rescuing animals/ taking really good care of the ones I already have.

Life or death situations, especially if they'd ever involve me or my loved ones.

It depends how I'm feeling- sometimes everything is a joke and other times everything is serious.
There are things that I take seriously all of the time but it's mainly the serious topics.

I seldom take things seriously... I'm too much of an air sign to do that! Literally the only thing I take seriously are my studies because I wanna earn big bux in the future to fund my gaming lifestyle, lol :cool:

I'm probably serious about the real dicey stuff, like sexuality, environmental conservation, etc. which can lead to a lot of people going "ugh, so you're that person." But they're very real issues, and a lot of people avoid them because they think that being serious is somehow... not very charming. I'm chill about the little things though, i.e., my life

idk lol it depends on the situation i usually take discrimination seriously tho

also uhh a question how do you go about studying alien anatomy jw because there arent a bunch of alien bodies around for u to look at

My boyfriend I guess. He's one of a few IRL that I can talk to so and I love him a lot.

And right now for myself trying to get this social insurance mess cleaned up...

Promises. Don't make them if you don't intend to keep them.

Honestly, people shouldn't make promises, period. It's completely impossible to gauge every situation in life, so don't make promises! Never know what's gonna happen!

Back