• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gallery My Attempt At Making QR's

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
I have been wanting certain things in my game but no one really takes qr requests that i've seen so i've been attempting to make some stuff I have wanted myself. I will add to this as I make more. You're free to use these just let me know that you are c:

Clyde Flag/Painting

b76GY6C.jpg

click to open full image

Last edited:
ahhh these are so good - that clyde flag is esp adorable!! ;u; I bet you'd be great at pixel art!

These are really good! I would love to see more ^^

Oh my goodness! These are so cute! Could you possibly make a similar design to the one with Clyde, but with Marshal? :eek:

My mayor has always worn the Rilakkuma overalls that I found online but tbh I dont like the way they look anymore. I made several versions but this is the final one I settled on for my mayor. I also recolored my favorite rose crown several times and I love them all.

click to view full image

jAwVsVR.jpg

HEJ6ZLm.jpg

6r8UDlK.jpg

Thank you all for the sweet compliments btw <3 It really gives me motivation to make more :D

Last edited:
Your creation are so cute! Really lovely, both the dresses and pattern. I would have never thought of a playground, your thread is inspirational!
The sand idea is very nice too :)

Tysm for the nice comments! I'll consider making a Julian flag whenever I feel better. For now here are some designs I made for my villagers and my town.

ZxxHCMO.jpg

cQdmoU3.jpg

fU3m8HX.jpg

2943qCh.jpg

y1lYLA4.jpg

DVjCSqp.jpg

Fxd1cM8.jpg

Mbzsmu3.jpg

f8HgeBk.jpg

b7tGUh8.jpg

1zCAnit.jpg

These are absolutely adorable, I love them so much! Would you ever consider opening tbt commissions for them? ;u; I'd love to get custom QRs of my favorite villagers.

These are so precious. I can't wait to see more from you! :)

Awh thank you!! For sure, you can request things and throw some tbt my way, I dont mind making something for you ! <3

Back