Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
I have been wanting certain things in my game but no one really takes qr requests that i've seen so i've been attempting to make some stuff I have wanted myself. I will add to this as I make more. You're free to use these just let me know that you are c:

Clyde Flag/Painting

b76GY6C.jpg

click to open full image

Last edited:
ahhh these are so good - that clyde flag is esp adorable!! ;u; I bet you'd be great at pixel art!

Oh my goodness! These are so cute! Could you possibly make a similar design to the one with Clyde, but with Marshal? :eek:

My mayor has always worn the Rilakkuma overalls that I found online but tbh I dont like the way they look anymore. I made several versions but this is the final one I settled on for my mayor. I also recolored my favorite rose crown several times and I love them all.

click to view full image

jAwVsVR.jpg

HEJ6ZLm.jpg

6r8UDlK.jpg

Thank you all for the sweet compliments btw <3 It really gives me motivation to make more :D

Last edited:
Your creation are so cute! Really lovely, both the dresses and pattern. I would have never thought of a playground, your thread is inspirational!
The sand idea is very nice too :)

Tysm for the nice comments! I'll consider making a Julian flag whenever I feel better. For now here are some designs I made for my villagers and my town.

ZxxHCMO.jpg

cQdmoU3.jpg

fU3m8HX.jpg

2943qCh.jpg

y1lYLA4.jpg

DVjCSqp.jpg

Fxd1cM8.jpg

Mbzsmu3.jpg

f8HgeBk.jpg

b7tGUh8.jpg

1zCAnit.jpg

These are absolutely adorable, I love them so much! Would you ever consider opening tbt commissions for them? ;u; I'd love to get custom QRs of my favorite villagers.

These are so precious. I can't wait to see more from you! :)

Back