• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you a saver or a spender?

definitely a spender in AC - there are so many things buy/fund, and I'm too lazy to grind bells on the island haha ^^;

I'm a spender now because I have a stupid amount of money from trades and playing for 3 years.

I am definitely a spender! Especially because I'm terrified that just by PURE CHANCE a shop's rotation will only land me the item again in like 3 years. I'm also terrible at spending all that I have on PWPs and house loans (grr)

i'm a spender, i guess. i don't actively try to spend all my money but i'm never afraid to take funds out of my bank account. i have tons of bells anyway, so i'm not afraid.

i loooove saving. i love having money and feeling rich but when i spend large amounts of money, i just feel bad. then its like im compelled to earn enough money so im back to how much i had before, or more. *-*

Saver! Every Summer while I'm on break I catch bugs on the island. I spend the money throughout the year, as I'm too busy during the rest of the year to play for too long.

I consider myself a mixture of both, but mostly a saver. I feel like if I really want something I should wait and see if I still am thinking about it. (I guess you could say that I am a cautious spender) but then at the same time, if there is something I see in a store that I probably won't be coming back to relatively soon/far from where I'm living *cough target and malls* I'll probably get something if it's not so expensive.

Usually i'm a saver but here lately i've been redoing my Mayor's house and building some PWP around the town so i've been spending a lot. My favorite way to make money is to get all my perfect cherries together and go sell them at another town!

I am most definitely a spender!
I have millions of bells in my account but I just can't help but spend lots and lots of money :)

I always get my bells from the Island, by catching and selling beetles at night for 100s of thousands of bells per batch.
It's extremely affective! xx

Back