• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

looking for a snooty who will treat! me! right!

5cm/s

houseplant enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Lily
Ruby
White Tulip
hi! :blush: i'm currently deciding on a snooty for my town because i like to keep the personality types pretty balanced... i'm planning to only have one snooty, and i wanted to know who you think is best?

if you could, i'd really appreciate it if you explained why you like said snooty ;;; i'm deciding between blanche, vivian, whitney, mint, blaire, portia, purrl (oh lmao this is such a long list), and maybe pecan! if you can't tell by that long list of possibilities, i have little to no idea who to pick! i'm open to suggestions outside of the listed villagers, too! i've had both opal and eloise, so preferably not them! (i'd have to cycle ;; )

thank youuu :)

I had Blanche as a starter and she was just so sweet! I never understood why people said snooties are mean at the beginning... her catchphrase (quite so) is also so refined and elegant! I also love that when she walks, it leaves a set of cute ostrich footprints... :~)
She's now appearing at my main street, and still leaves her footprints walking there. UvU

I've had Diana, Whitney, Gloria ,Mallary, Tiffany and Muffy. (I think muffy was a snooty?)
My favorite's Diana, with Mallary close second.

Snooty is my favorite personality, I legitimately love most of the snooties. I would personally reccomend Claudia and Bitty. But from your list, I would pick Blanche or Vivian.

Diana and Whitney are the prettiest snooties, in my opinion. Ankha's great too, but she has a more edgy vibe. Another snooty I've always admired is Annalise.

of the one's you mentioned, i've only ever had Mint and Purrl. in my experience, their expressions are terrifying and cold, and their cuteness factor does not make up for how stuck up they act most of the time. honestly i think Blanche is the most worthy of the snooty title, she is so cute but also so powerful. i'd go with either her or Vivian/Whitney if you like the wolf characters. out of those three, Blanche has the cutest house of them all. so many things to consider!

My Favorite Snooties:

- Mint
- Ankha
- Whitney
- Vivian
- Soleil

Out of those considering who you have in your signature I'd say Vivian or Whitney would be nice. If you want to keep the villager size smaller Mint would be an excellent choice.

Diana and Ankha are both REALLY Snooty. Someone with a touch of soft Snooty should be right for you!

Hope you find the perfect Snooty!!!

My favorite snooties are

Freya
Tipper
Gloria
Tiffany
and Portia

I like more unique villagers that I actually connect with. I personally would suggest Portia since it seems as though you already are considering her and she is super cute n sassy!

My snooties right now are Blanche and Mallary.

They are both awesome.

I have had Portia in my town for a long time (I got her for free from someone here). She's really cute, and I don't think I'll ever let her leave :p I'd pick Diana if I had the room though.

thank youuu to everyone who gave me suggestions! currently choosing between blanche and portia! :)

Out of the ones you named, I'd go with Blanche or Blaire. Blanche is actually really pretty.. i thought she was a normal because I found her to be quite sweet (but it's just ACNL watering down personalities ahem).

- - - Post Merge - - -

My snooties right now are Blanche and Mallary.

They are both awesome.

Oh and I forgot about mallary. These are also my two snooties in my 2nd town!

I'd recommend Whitney from your list. She's really sweet and a beautiful wolf.

The snooty in my town is Becky, and while I do like her, and she has her heartfelt moments, most of the time she tends to act rather uppity and pretentious. Which is what snooties are, but in comparison to Whitney, Ankha, and Mint, Becky seems more concerned about her home's decor than most snooties.

I found this screenshot and thought it was worth sharing:

C9qFGWUUwAEQhFZ.jpg

The look on Blanche's face is so regal... IDK. x)

Back