Leif
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
For an update that allows us to choose what size path we wanna lay down in the area we are standing in? It's such tedious work to lay down paths in order to keep villagers from moving onto your flowers and stuff. I mean how cool would it be if you selected "Display on ground" and then a sub menu came up and said "2, 4, 6, 9" It certainly would make things go faster. Just a thought.

Omg, I feel your pain. It ended up being one of my main reasons to reset my town... But yeah, the devs would have to work extra hard to accomdate for the multiple designs to use for the grid... I actually have this awesome idea.
So, say if there is a design update.
My idea, is that they are going to put a grid in the placement option.
It will show where your character is at, at the middle.
With a 3x3 grid.
AND YOU GET TO PLACE THE DESIGNS YOU WANT INTO THE GRID, AND IT PLACES EVERYTHING AT THE SAME TIME!
someday, Nintendo will use this idea of mine.
Good for making 2x2 pictures and paths In general! Would make life so much easier

Omg, I feel your pain. It ended up being one of my main reasons to reset my town... But yeah, the devs would have to work extra hard to accomdate for the multiple designs to use for the grid... I actually have this awesome idea.
So, say if there is a design update.
My idea, is that they are going to put a grid in the placement option.
It will show where your character is at, at the middle.
With a 3x3 grid.
AND YOU GET TO PLACE THE DESIGNS YOU WANT INTO THE GRID, AND IT PLACES EVERYTHING AT THE SAME TIME!
someday, Nintendo will use this idea of mine.
Good for making 2x2 pictures and paths In general! Would make life so much easier

That IS a great idea!!! Why don't they use our ideas? lol

Yeah, that would be great.. But Nintendo is probably busy working on more Jambettes to rule ACNL, cuz they're just the BEST thing ever...

Heh honestly I feel like the ugliest villagers are the ones that you always get.. Except for that fateful day when Marshal moved in right after my most favorite villager moved... He moved in on his own, no card no nothing... *reminescent sigh* but yeah, that would seriously be useful.. Especially when you accidentally put one behind you and you have to stop.. And walk.. And press Y.. And go back.. And open the menu.. And keep going..

Or they could just give you the ability to walk with the design screen open so you don't have to stop. That would be almost as good...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh also, idea. What if you could like, have another screen where you could choose a design and DRAW ON THE MAP so you can just draw where you want the designs to go, so you can finish it all at once!? 0o0 that would be SO MUCH EASIER!!

If only there was a way we could submit our ideas to nintendo.
But hey, one of the staff could have looked at this thread already ;3

Yeah I recently scanned a new path and the new pattern covered the old one...but there's a specific way the new one had to be laid and it was just a jumbled mess. So I took a few hours to fix each square.

It would be nice if it were like Happy Home Designer... you still had to put the "rugs" one by one, but with the stylus and without having to walk around it's so much easier :)

I think after the Welcome Amiibo update Nintendo feels like

smash.jpg

I really wish they would keep updating and adding features but right now they'd rather focus on other games I guess

I really like the rug idea, or as the user mentioned above, if we choose which patterns to place in a grid. I think the new game should really focus on more ways we can customise the town. Sort of like the way we can customise HHD exteriors but not that easily, just similar mechanics (eg. placing certain items outside, placing rugs, etc.) I just really want to be able to put that sand castle item on my beach :3

Back