Too many feels/TWD thread

YunaMoon

Iced Coffee Addict
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Okay so I have a thing for Jeffrey Dean Morgan and especially his character Negan. I would do anything for that hunk of a man.

We all know his character of Negan in The Walking Dead and how he is.

I just happened to see this here video and I AM NOT PREPARED. HOW ARE THEY EXPECTING ME TO GO ON THIS FEELS TRIP. CRYING.

I CANNOT HANDLE THE PREPARATION FOR THIS

Somebody knock some sense into me

Screw Grey's Anatomy for making me love him!

Last edited:
Underneath the merciless and crueless exterior of the person named "Negan", He actually had a heart once.
Hearing the screams at the end, I fear that Negan watched her turn, resulting in him being broken.
He rages across the land, blaming every single person for her daughter's death.
This is probably just my guess, But it's just my opinion.

HAYDEN! You were supposed to be helping me! I can't do this episode but I also have to. I believe you are correct too. But my heart aches because my attachment to a fictional character is real

My bad! *ahem*
If it makes you feel better, I instantly fell in love with Marie in Splatoon 2.
I constantly listen to the same three songs from the squid sisters, I can never get tired of it.
I actually fell for a actual fictional character. at least he's in real life ;-;

IT DOES NOT! Because Marie probably isn't a freaking psycho! At least she probably is pretty awesome morally! Lol

I think there are cons with us both.

Yours doesn't have an actor and mine is a crazy

Let's be lonely together lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow.

I am fangirling so hard rn

Umm... A bit akward, totally gonna erase that from my head.

You seem to like Starbucks, What's your favorite drink? I already told you my order by VM ;3

I am 128% not into TWD at all so I really have no input.

But do I have a crush? Well... maybe if my N64 counts? Lol idk

I fangirl over Leopold a lot in my NL game if that means anything xDDD

Umm... A bit akward, totally gonna erase that from my head.

You seem to like Starbucks, What's your favorite drink? I already told you my order by VM ;3

Sorry. I'm just...emotional. Right now. Totes didn't mean anything to make it awkward! I'm kinda a social moron due to being on the autism spectrum. Forgive my stupidity? Totes just meant friendship!!!

Peppermint mochas!!!! They are THE BEST

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol! That's okay! Hop on into the convo! With your own crush! This is fast becoming a fanboy/girl thread anyway.

Sounds like me with Sparro xD

I shouldn't be in here I didn't finish the latest season yet ; v;;;;;; But I just wanna say omg we have a TWD thread I should really finish the latest season LOL

I shouldn't be in here I didn't finish the latest season yet ; v;;;;;; But I just wanna say omg we have a TWD thread I should really finish the latest season LOL

lol welcome!!! This is a spoiler free area! As I haven't finished it either. I don't have cable lol

I've only seen the first season. I've got to rectify that.

me
twd is so overmilked now, it should end

but i want andrew lincoln to adopt me

me
twd is so overmilked now, it should end

but i want andrew lincoln to adopt me

Lmao at the last line.

TWD is like that one show I look forward to every fall, but I agree that it's been going a little downhill. I'm not even that interested in the whole Negan business, even though he's supposed to be like the baddest villain they've encountered yet. The cast is charming though... I've been following them for so long I just need to see how it ends lolol.

i have a negan top.

thats all i should say

I was hoping this was for the game *sweats* although, i am still a huge fan of the tv series! *makes heart eyes at michonne*

yess ^^^ i love michonne.

i gotta wait for netflix to catch up to the rest. on season 6 probably around ep 16 or 17.
almost dropped it before but it got better when michonne appeared.
i also liked abraham, his vocabulary was hilarious. i hope they put in another character that speaks funny like him.
i love sasha too. sonequa martin is so cute. <3
id like to imagine that after sasha's death, she resurrected and got beamed up to space to kick butt.

both ma girls sonqeua and danai made it to the big screen im so prouddd~ *cries* both movies are on my watch list the moment they come out. my realest struggle is to whether be a character from black panther or a character from star trek for halloween....

carl could've made it too, (he auditioned for spiderman) oh well.

anyways, id love to hear more about negan's backstory. if hes the biggest baddest villain, its going to be interesting to see how he turned out that way.

HA! If you think Negan's bad now you're going to be in for a surprise if they follow the comics for the show. In the comics it's building up to the next big event and oh boy is it good ^-^

Back