If there was a villager you could squelch into nothingness...

OH I HATE RENEE (RANT) SHES A SLEEPY LAZY @&!$&)&)&)&?)$&!!$&&)?)8$9!9$@$!;43!&@34;&!$3;:mad:$!34;9!&3,4!9$:2. AND I NEVER SEE HER WHEN I DO TALK TO HER SHE GETS ANNOYED EASILY AND GETS ANGRY WHEN I TALK TO HER WHILE SHE IS THONKING AND FLIPS OUT ON ME SHE EVEN BULLIED LUCKY AND MADE HIM FEEL LIKE A CHILD -.- FYI HE IS VERY MATURE HMMMM AND THEN SHE PLAYED VICTIM AND GOT UPSET WHEN I SAW THE WHOLE CONVERSATION HVUBEVROJNEFROJNWRFOJNFWRO

I hate Hazel (Her Uni-brow scares me)
Jambette
Drago
Buck-Don't like his eyes..
Graham-Again those eyes
Velma
Barold
and for some reason Cole.. he's just..Cole.

Idk why but i liked jambette in cf also soleil renee... i dont hqve much i hate
But
Quilson
Katt
Cally
And kubuki
But i forgive them for random move ins i got them out... long enough

-Tabby
-Katt
-Paula
-Jambette
-Diva
-Spork
-Chops
-All gorillas
-Barold
-Quillson
-Cashmere

Last edited:
Here it goes! :rolleyes:

RORY
• Klaus
• Barold
• Chai
• Canberra
• Charlise

Not much of a list, but yeah here's who I would wish to see burn in the depths of hell.
Overall though I hate Rory the most of all villagers.

oh geez the ones i dont like are currently in my town

*naomi
*alli
*frita
*cyrano

they're all just huge mistakes that dont want to leave no matter how much I ignore them

I do not like cherry or Alfonso. Mostly for aesthetic reasons, but Cherry is right behind my house and I'm just not a big fan of dog villagers

Rocket. I had that pink gorilla in Salem as one of my starters. She kept trying to be nice, but I just couldn't warm up to her. Then I caught her being mean to Dizzy, so she had to go.

Hazel. If I change anyone else out, it will probably be her. I was so excited when I saw the notice that she was moving in, because Hazel from ACGC was one of my favorite villagers, but I didn't know about the name change until it was too late. Despite her being nice to me (although she does make some cracks about Beardo that I'm not fond of), I've never really forgiven her for not being the squirrel I loved.

I do not like cherry or Alfonso. Mostly for aesthetic reasons, but Cherry is right behind my house and I'm just not a big fan of dog villagers

Cherry kind of creeps me out. She came into the caf? recently and I rushed through her order.

Honestly I could probably name about half the villagers in the game, but I'll try to hold back... so my list is ELISE (#1 offender), Quillson, Rodney, Chow, Gruff, Cyrano, Harry, Barold, Moose, Hippeux, Truffles, Maelle, Monique, Canberra, Charlise, Paula. Pretty much every koala except Sydney and Yuka. Flo/Friga/Gwen are boring and all look the same.

Cherry kind of creeps me out. She came into the caf? recently and I rushed through her order.

I liked Cherry's design at first (still, I don't hate her), until I saw her in the game and realized that her mouth is only on one side of her face and it kind of creeped me out too.

@above post: i love your sig it goes with your post so well *triggered*

poor quillson LOL when I kicked him out of my town he actually came back to visit and was loitering around my town plaza for 3 straight days

Last edited:
@above post: i love your sig it goes with your post so well *triggered*

poor quillson LOL when I kicked him out of my town he actually came back to visit and was loitering around my town plaza for 3 straight days
Hmm? My signature is from when Villager was portrayed as a serial killer when Smash 4 was first announced. Glad you like it.

I WOULD CRUSH EUGENE INTO A PULP. He ruined my path pre-update and WILL NOT MOVE OUT. Plus, he's a huge dingus to all of my other villagers, he always bullies them :mad:

Chadder. I had the perfect place to build my second bridge, right near my house and the waterfall, but no. He moves in right next to the river. D:<

I don't remember the mouses name...but they looked so ridiculous. Their face was stuck in this awful facial expression, where their eyebrow was constantly raised. I never had them thankfully, but they did end up camping in my town. I couldn't get over how silly the designers made them.

Oh and I ended up getting someone's Limberg? through their void when I traded with them on here. They didn't plot anywhere terrible or anything like that, but their face...and 5 o'clock shadow made them pretty unfitting for New Leaf.

Last edited:
Opal and Truffles, old grudge from wild world, sorry ladies but you'll never be forgiven :p

Back