• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If there was a villager you could squelch into nothingness...

BIFF:mad: He sat his house down in the center of a path intersection and I tried for months to get him to leave. This is mainly due to my personal grudge for him, as there definitely are uglier villagers but........I never want to see this hippo again.

Marcel, Derwin, Paula, and Elise
Oml I've had Paula on both of my towns and I just despise her :mad:

Becky the chicken. Oh my God.
Once I was making snowballs, I was naively enjoying thw inter, I had to make the snowball cross the bridge.
And Becky was on the bridge.
So I started pushing the snowball on the bridge, to bring it to the other side, and then
PUFF
Because of that *beep* *beep* *BEEEEEP* chicken my ENORMOUS snowball exploded.
I still have to forgive her, and it happened in 2013.
Some things can't be forgotten.

*Saves Pietro* okok I really dont like Kat thats about it theres more that rlly annoy me and i dont want them in my town but yeh welp

Did you mean Renee or Merengue? I like Merengue, but she's the only honestly "pink" rhino in the game.. Renee I understand though. She looks.... Uh... Unique..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I kinda like Zucker, I just wish the freckles were a little less uh... Green.

Merengue, I meant her. I kinda forgot her name.
I never had Renee in one of my main towns, only in a cycle town. So I can't judge her yet..

I had Merengue before, I had her move in a town once in 2014 and kicked her out in less of a week after she moved in by letting someone else move away and inviting a villager (Flurry) from the campsite just to get rid of her. She was really boring, never around and I often forgot about her..

Last edited:
Plucky! And I invited her to move in. She is awful. She was awful to my villagers. I kicked her out and now I have Fuchsia again. I didn't like Renee either.

I don't think ANYONE likes Renee 😂 But I seriously miss Tangy. When I saw that she is one of your residents it brought back MEMORIES.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Becky the chicken. Oh my God.
Once I was making snowballs, I was naively enjoying thw inter, I had to make the snowball cross the bridge.
And Becky was on the bridge.
So I started pushing the snowball on the bridge, to bring it to the other side, and then
PUFF
Because of that *beep* *beep* *BEEEEEP* chicken my ENORMOUS snowball exploded.
I still have to forgive her, and it happened in 2013.
Some things can't be forgotten.

I don't think chickens CAN be forgiven :p

Hazel, Beardo, Apple, Jitters, Pietro, Rasher, Quillson, Eugene, Freckles and sooo many others.

I will go punch bob now

- - - Post Merge - - -

What Monty did nothing wrong

He's done things in my town... Many things.. Like getting in a fight with my FAVORITE VILLAGER and making the poor lil citrus cat cry. If I could trap that sad excuse for a monkey in a cold stone prison for the rest of his sad miserable life I would.

And then I would throw anvils at his tail.

give dirty stares to Rudy and Peewee

you little ****'s ruined my paths back in the days before WA

Lionel. At first I had a feeling I was gonna like him a lot, but I ended up really hating him by the time I kicked him out.
Not even sure what it was. I love smuggies, but good lord I just.. I hate Lionel. Lol

I hate Rocket's guts. she has infected one of my towns, and my friends' towns, over and over and over and over and over and over. Currently, we are banding together (one of us get 10 villagers, clear voids, rinse and repeat with another person). I really want to get rid of her forever:mad:

GRAHAM. GIGI. BAROLD. ROCKET. JAY. ANCHOVY. RIBBOT. VELMA. THE DUMB CAMOFROG. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL....CANBERRA. There's definitely others but these one I cannot tolerate being in my town. Like Jambette I actually kind of like.

Victoria, Alice, Colton, Hopper and Kyle. NO, NO, NO, NOT everybody loves Kyle!!!

HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THE CUTE DESIGN OF THE LEGENDARY KYLE?
He's too cute to be hated ;-;

MARCEL

Idiot moved in right in front of the station and wouldn't move out for a good 6 months, absolutely hated him

Last edited:
Sorry for that.
Imho Marcel is ugly either ways.

Meh, would've been fine with him if A: he didn't come unexpectedly from a friend's streetpass and B: I was in the process of making a Koala and Penguin only town

Last edited:
Back