decorate your 3DS?

I don't put stickers on my 3DS, but I have the new 3DS so if I ever feel like customizing it I can just swap out the faceplates.

I'm thinking on buying a Decal for my 3DS but I sometims wonder if the Decal would eventually fade out, there's one that I would really want.

If I had a 3DS, I'd want to put a small decal on the front, something in pixels probably. But I only have a green/white 2DS, which I think looks lovely as it is...

I have a Miku 3ds snow themed :rolleyes:
1502139620414657115342.jpg15021396602062032121341.jpg1502139742780711363085.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is covered in stickers ha
I'm planning on getting the new 2ds soon, and it'll have stickers, as well ; P

i got a red pixel heart sticker that came with a shirt i ordered.

it looks nice on red new 3ds.

I would but I'm short on cash to get a protective case. Once I find some cute stickers I'll probably put maybe one or two on!

I haven't decorated my 3DS and I don't think I ever will. But when I was younger I would print pictures and tape them to my DS. TBH it was kind of cool and I would switch the pictures out a lot but it damaged the paint a bit doing that. Nowadays I have to buy my own stuff so I don't really like to do anything that might damage it.

I put neon nail polish on my DS because me and my little brother have the same one and I didn't want us to get confused, so I painted a "B" on mine for my name (Bridget) and did some splatter paint

I have a little Etolie charm on my 3ds but other than that I haven't decorated it in any way ^^

I have a Princess Peach sticker on my 3DS, and I also have a Riolu charm in the little charm hook (although it's missing an arm, I have to glue it back on eventually).

I used to have TBT Fair stickers on mine but they eventually fell off and getting rid of the last sticky stuff was hell and made a scratch so yeah, idk if I'll stick more to it now.

My 3ds is all decked out with a ton of stickers and some chao charms I made (I'm obsessed with those).

I have a Hello Kitty skin on my 3DS XL. It's a sticker one that I ordered from eBay. I'd ordered similar ones from the same seller for my DS and 3DS, but I feel like like this one doesn't stick so well on the rounded parts. It's cute enough, but I might remove it at some point because I'm a perfectionist. Lol.

Back