decorate your 3DS?

mimituesday

king of tuesday
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
i just put stickers on my new 3DS it's got some neon stars and farm animals

do you have decorations on it?

I bought a decal for my 3DS that makes it look like it's covered in glitter. :)

qhAjVKq.jpg

lmao at first I thought you were talking about the in-game 3DS within ACNL, my physical 3DS has a black gel case xD

Mine has a purple case, with Lisa Frank stickers on it and a Pokemon skin on the inside :)

Mine is the Pok?mon 20th anniversary 3ds so I have the Charizard plates on it. That's the extent of my decorating on this lol

i have an animal crossing sticker pack, i put an orange (my native fruit) and a cedar tree on the back of my ds. theres also a rainbow sticker too!

I own this Animal Crossing themed 3DS and I LOVE how it looks, so I haven't decorated it. ^^

Last edited:
I don't really decorate my 3DS ... I would had preferred one of those Animal crossing 3ds's... Right now, I just have a comfort grip. Who knows? I might turn out decorating my 3DS as well.

I have the galaxy 3ds XL so I am not sure if I wanna get a case for it. My red 3ds xl had a green yoshi snap on case on it.

No, I don't decorate it. I got the Pok?mon X Limited Edition 3DS XL, it's so pretty I wouldn't even dream to cover it up!
IMG_20170731_234431.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170731_234439.jpg
    IMG_20170731_234439.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 66
I'd love to get an actual case or skin, so I'm not doing any DIY stuff to my exterior yet - I've got my eye on a Gudetama case once I get some extra money! Aside from that, I have some stickers on the inside just to liven it up a little.

Back