• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

decorate your 3DS?

I don't put stickers on my 3DS, but I have the new 3DS so if I ever feel like customizing it I can just swap out the faceplates.

I'm thinking on buying a Decal for my 3DS but I sometims wonder if the Decal would eventually fade out, there's one that I would really want.

If I had a 3DS, I'd want to put a small decal on the front, something in pixels probably. But I only have a green/white 2DS, which I think looks lovely as it is...

I have a Miku 3ds snow themed :rolleyes:
1502139620414657115342.jpg15021396602062032121341.jpg1502139742780711363085.jpg

Last edited:
nah i dont decorate it. my 3DS is the pikachu limited edition (the new one).

Mine is covered in stickers ha
I'm planning on getting the new 2ds soon, and it'll have stickers, as well ; P

i got a red pixel heart sticker that came with a shirt i ordered.

it looks nice on red new 3ds.

I decorate mine with sweat that I eventually wipe off.

I would but I'm short on cash to get a protective case. Once I find some cute stickers I'll probably put maybe one or two on!

I haven't decorated my 3DS and I don't think I ever will. But when I was younger I would print pictures and tape them to my DS. TBH it was kind of cool and I would switch the pictures out a lot but it damaged the paint a bit doing that. Nowadays I have to buy my own stuff so I don't really like to do anything that might damage it.

I put neon nail polish on my DS because me and my little brother have the same one and I didn't want us to get confused, so I painted a "B" on mine for my name (Bridget) and did some splatter paint

I have a little Etolie charm on my 3ds but other than that I haven't decorated it in any way ^^

I have a Princess Peach sticker on my 3DS, and I also have a Riolu charm in the little charm hook (although it's missing an arm, I have to glue it back on eventually).

I used to have TBT Fair stickers on mine but they eventually fell off and getting rid of the last sticky stuff was hell and made a scratch so yeah, idk if I'll stick more to it now.

My 3ds is all decked out with a ton of stickers and some chao charms I made (I'm obsessed with those).

I have a Hello Kitty skin on my 3DS XL. It's a sticker one that I ordered from eBay. I'd ordered similar ones from the same seller for my DS and 3DS, but I feel like like this one doesn't stick so well on the rounded parts. It's cute enough, but I might remove it at some point because I'm a perfectionist. Lol.

Back