• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gallery ★ Unicorn's awesome QRs! ★ Paths added!

~Unicorn~

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Jack
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
IMG_1418.jpg

Hey guys! You can have all of the QR codes you see in the photo above on my Miiverse post!
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAADV44O04Kjag <link!

I still haven't uploaded all the QRs yet, but I will finish soon!

NEW: Paths! Hope you enjoy them!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAADV44W0rRFIw <link!

Last edited:
I love these designs! I think I will actually scan a few later ^^

Added some paths. I may or may not post the QRs for the rest of the dresses, cause I'm too lazy/keep forgetting x(

Your work is amazing!

The "cute" dress really is, I just love the colours. It's so sweet, so delicate, especially the bottom part: just perfect. I also have a thing for the bunny hoodie, the skirt looks magnificent, I just love the way you did it. And then again, it's so cute.
Everything is pretty, the paths are nice too but my heart stopped on those two dresses.
I hope to see more of your creations, but I understand the lazyness :p Keep up the great work!

Your work is amazing!

The "cute" dress really is, I just love the colours. It's so sweet, so delicate, especially the bottom part: just perfect. I also have a thing for the bunny hoodie, the skirt looks magnificent, I just love the way you did it. And then again, it's so cute.
Everything is pretty, the paths are nice too but my heart stopped on those two dresses.
I hope to see more of your creations, but I understand the lazyness :p Keep up the great work!

Thank you! :blush: yeah I promised new dresses back in early spring but still nothing new :/ maybe if I ever get the urge to make a new design, I will. Probably not.

Ylthese are original designs right? If yes can you update op to include them in Spoilers tag?- because Miiverse Is dead.

Ylthese are original designs right? If yes can you update op to include them in Spoilers tag?- because Miiverse Is dead.

i haven't updated this in forever, sorry. whenever i get the time to, i will. i have all the QRs in my 3ds photo album

Back