Gallery ★ Unicorn's awesome QRs! ★ Paths added!

~Unicorn~

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Jack
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
IMG_1418.jpg

Hey guys! You can have all of the QR codes you see in the photo above on my Miiverse post!
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAADV44O04Kjag <link!

I still haven't uploaded all the QRs yet, but I will finish soon!

NEW: Paths! Hope you enjoy them!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAADV44W0rRFIw <link!

Last edited:
I love these designs! I think I will actually scan a few later ^^

Added some paths. I may or may not post the QRs for the rest of the dresses, cause I'm too lazy/keep forgetting x(

Your work is amazing!

The "cute" dress really is, I just love the colours. It's so sweet, so delicate, especially the bottom part: just perfect. I also have a thing for the bunny hoodie, the skirt looks magnificent, I just love the way you did it. And then again, it's so cute.
Everything is pretty, the paths are nice too but my heart stopped on those two dresses.
I hope to see more of your creations, but I understand the lazyness :p Keep up the great work!

Your work is amazing!

The "cute" dress really is, I just love the colours. It's so sweet, so delicate, especially the bottom part: just perfect. I also have a thing for the bunny hoodie, the skirt looks magnificent, I just love the way you did it. And then again, it's so cute.
Everything is pretty, the paths are nice too but my heart stopped on those two dresses.
I hope to see more of your creations, but I understand the lazyness :p Keep up the great work!

Thank you! :blush: yeah I promised new dresses back in early spring but still nothing new :/ maybe if I ever get the urge to make a new design, I will. Probably not.

Ylthese are original designs right? If yes can you update op to include them in Spoilers tag?- because Miiverse Is dead.

Ylthese are original designs right? If yes can you update op to include them in Spoilers tag?- because Miiverse Is dead.

i haven't updated this in forever, sorry. whenever i get the time to, i will. i have all the QRs in my 3ds photo album

Back