Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
I love this game so much (DS)...From the awesome soundtrack to fabulous Shibuya Fashions to the unpredictable gameplay. I hope they release a sequel!

I hate to say it, but the closest I think we'll ever have to sequel would be the characters cameos in Kingdom Hearts 3D... Who knows, though, anything is possible!

I've heard got stuff about this game but I haven't played it. Maybe I'll buy it.

I thiiink I had it way back when I really was into gaming and the whole collecting period. I guess I liked the designs and layout of it but never got the gameplay hype..?

It was a really good game, but it was just so weird. I'd love to see a more modern take on the mechanics

I got this for Christmas years ago but never beat it, and from what I understand I was pretty close to doing so, too.
I was on the cycle where Beat becomes Neku's partner
I think what happened was I put it down for a little while when school started and then when I picked it back up the gameplay threw me off and I was sucking at the battles. Or maybe it just got much harder at that part of the game? Hard to say.

I've been thinking about restarting it because it is a really good game, and the soundtrack is just awesome. Just trying to find the time to do so, I guess.

I did beat it. I remember so many people being fans of Minamimoto, but I personally found him all over annoying...Especially how he talked. I did love Joshua though and he surprised me a lot!

Back