• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The World Ends With You...Remember this Game

Biancasbotique

Sweet Feather
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
I love this game so much (DS)...From the awesome soundtrack to fabulous Shibuya Fashions to the unpredictable gameplay. I hope they release a sequel!

I hate to say it, but the closest I think we'll ever have to sequel would be the characters cameos in Kingdom Hearts 3D... Who knows, though, anything is possible!

I've heard got stuff about this game but I haven't played it. Maybe I'll buy it.

I thiiink I had it way back when I really was into gaming and the whole collecting period. I guess I liked the designs and layout of it but never got the gameplay hype..?

It was a really good game, but it was just so weird. I'd love to see a more modern take on the mechanics

I got this for Christmas years ago but never beat it, and from what I understand I was pretty close to doing so, too.
I was on the cycle where Beat becomes Neku's partner
I think what happened was I put it down for a little while when school started and then when I picked it back up the gameplay threw me off and I was sucking at the battles. Or maybe it just got much harder at that part of the game? Hard to say.

I've been thinking about restarting it because it is a really good game, and the soundtrack is just awesome. Just trying to find the time to do so, I guess.

I did beat it. I remember so many people being fans of Minamimoto, but I personally found him all over annoying...Especially how he talked. I did love Joshua though and he surprised me a lot!

Back