Bug's Art Gallery 💫

Dec 2019 - Jan 2020 Commissions!

I figured I would upload the commissions which I finished for the temporary art shop I opened during my Winter Break. I really like how these turned out! :D

If anyone is interested in commissioning me for RLC I'm considering setting up an Etsy shop this Summer for commissions! I may also do tbt commissions if the demand is high enough :lemon:

Commission #1 - for Stella-lo!
ENAt-DOx-UEAALMXO.jpg

Commission #2 - for amye.miller!
20191231-061555.jpg

Commission #3 - for hestu!
20200105-224017.jpg

Commission #4 for Corrie!
EOI7ar-RUUAEtf-KU.jpg

Commission #5 have to remove this one due to failure to pay.

Commission #6 for Valzed!
EPGEOl-QVUAI4-Fv-V.jpg

Commission #7 for Corrie!
kittyyyy_by_xsupermario64x_ddp3vmr-pre.jpg

I figured I would upload the commissions which I finished for the temporary art shop I opened during my Winter Break. I really like how these turned out! :D

If anyone is interested in commissioning me for RLC I'm considering setting up an Etsy shop this Summer for commissions! I may also do tbt commissions if the demand is high enough :lemon:

Commission #1 - for Stella-lo!
ENAt-DOx-UEAALMXO.jpg

Commission #2 - for amye.miller!
20191231-061555.jpg

Commission #3 - for hestu!
20200105-224017.jpg

Commission #4 for Corrie!
EOI7ar-RUUAEtf-KU.jpg

Commission #5 have to remove this one due to failure to pay.

Commission #6 for Valzed!
EPGEOl-QVUAI4-Fv-V.jpg

Commission #7 for Corrie!
kittyyyy_by_xsupermario64x_ddp3vmr-pre.jpg

These are all very nice. I especially liked the first and last commissions. Probably not intentional but that cat's tail reminds me of a Flareon's tail.

These are all very nice. I especially liked the first and last commissions. Probably not intentional but that cat's tail reminds me of a Flareon's tail.

Thanks!! I also really like those two, especially the cat. The tail does kinda look like Flareon's tail, but what can I say, I love drawing fluffy tails/hair! :blush:

Last edited:
Jeremiah

This is an old character of mine that, surprisingly, I've only drawn one time before this. I really like his character design tho so I figured I would draw him again. He's heckin cute <33

ERm-JZt-WUc-AAoe9-P.jpg

My last commission is finally finished :p

I had one last commission from Stella-lo, but because I was back on school by the time I got to it, it took me all this time to actually get the mental energy to do it lol. Anyways, I kinda gave up on the shirt design so I left it blank (and the backpack isn't thete, looked awkward when I tried to draw it whoops) but other than that I tried to stay as close to the original design as possible :)

ER0-u-Wr-UEAEADHI.jpg

I had one last commission from Stella-lo, but because I was back on school by the time I got to it, it took me all this time to actually get the mental energy to do it lol. Anyways, I kinda gave up on the shirt design so I left it blank (and the backpack isn't thete, looked awkward when I tried to draw it whoops) but other than that I tried to stay as close to the original design as possible :)

ER0-u-Wr-UEAEADHI.jpg

Aw thank you so much, I love how you captured her sass

And yeah that's totally fine that the backpack isnt there, I forgot she was wearing it. Thanks for another amazing drawing of my AC OCs!

More Laurieeeee

I drew one of my OCs, Laurie, again. It's been a while since I've done a full art of her, plus I wanted to try drawing her in a "mermaid" style dress (ik the shading is kinda trash). I think I've finally settled on a hairstyle for her, and I also made it so that her eye/face does not show through the hair, which is something that I usually do when drawing characters like this.

Also can I just say, I absolutely love drawing this character ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
testtt.jpg

Also also I hate that exporting my drawings from Colors 3D butcher's the image quality x((((((

I re-uploaded the image under a lower quality which, for some reason, actually makes it look better. Why does Colors 3D even bother offering a higher quality export when it just ends up looking like trash anyways lol (ngl tho even the low quality export looks bad).

Last edited:
I drew one of my OCs, Laurie, again. It's been a while since I've done a full art of her, plus I wanted to try drawing her in a "mermaid" style dress (ik the shading is kinda trash). I think I've finally settled on a hairstyle for her, and I also made it so that her eye/face does not show through the hair, which is something that I usually do when drawing characters like this.

Also can I just say, I absolutely love drawing this character ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
ESja-UKBUEAEe-Ea.jpg

Also also I hate that exporting my drawings from Colors 3D butcher's the image quality x((((((

the shading looks great imo!! i love how fancy she looks aha

Toucats!!

I'm on a roll now that I'm on spring break lol
This time I decided to do a new drawing of my OC Toucat. Actually, I drew the rainbow one that I usually draw, along with a red/teal colored one. I've been wanting to do some tests with the wings open and facing different ways. Plus it's just been forever since I've drawn this character. :p

ESshx-L-UMAA-f9n.jpg

I wish I had a bigger screen to work with so I wouldn't have to cut off parts of this pic. Also, I exported from Colors 3D under the smaller image quality and it seems better than trying to export the highest quality (it's a bit ironic that exporting the high quality version actually butchers it more lmao).

Anyways enjoy my kitters :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this is my 13,000th post whoop :eek:

I made art of my player in New Horizons! I mostly really liked coloring the dress lol 😛

kattttttt.jpg

Just a quick drawing I made for two characters that I haven't drawn in at least 4-5 years. They desperately needed some new art lol.

EZZEIve-U8-AANl-Gb.jpg

Last edited:
Back