• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bug's Art Gallery 💫

Dec 2019 - Jan 2020 Commissions!

I figured I would upload the commissions which I finished for the temporary art shop I opened during my Winter Break. I really like how these turned out! :D

If anyone is interested in commissioning me for RLC I'm considering setting up an Etsy shop this Summer for commissions! I may also do tbt commissions if the demand is high enough :lemon:

Commission #1 - for Stella-lo!
ENAt-DOx-UEAALMXO.jpg

Commission #2 - for amye.miller!
20191231-061555.jpg

Commission #3 - for hestu!
20200105-224017.jpg

Commission #4 for Corrie!
EOI7ar-RUUAEtf-KU.jpg

Commission #5 have to remove this one due to failure to pay.

Commission #6 for Valzed!
EPGEOl-QVUAI4-Fv-V.jpg

Commission #7 for Corrie!
kittyyyy_by_xsupermario64x_ddp3vmr-pre.jpg

I figured I would upload the commissions which I finished for the temporary art shop I opened during my Winter Break. I really like how these turned out! :D

If anyone is interested in commissioning me for RLC I'm considering setting up an Etsy shop this Summer for commissions! I may also do tbt commissions if the demand is high enough :lemon:

Commission #1 - for Stella-lo!
ENAt-DOx-UEAALMXO.jpg

Commission #2 - for amye.miller!
20191231-061555.jpg

Commission #3 - for hestu!
20200105-224017.jpg

Commission #4 for Corrie!
EOI7ar-RUUAEtf-KU.jpg

Commission #5 have to remove this one due to failure to pay.

Commission #6 for Valzed!
EPGEOl-QVUAI4-Fv-V.jpg

Commission #7 for Corrie!
kittyyyy_by_xsupermario64x_ddp3vmr-pre.jpg

These are all very nice. I especially liked the first and last commissions. Probably not intentional but that cat's tail reminds me of a Flareon's tail.

These are all very nice. I especially liked the first and last commissions. Probably not intentional but that cat's tail reminds me of a Flareon's tail.

Thanks!! I also really like those two, especially the cat. The tail does kinda look like Flareon's tail, but what can I say, I love drawing fluffy tails/hair! :blush:

Last edited:
Jeremiah

This is an old character of mine that, surprisingly, I've only drawn one time before this. I really like his character design tho so I figured I would draw him again. He's heckin cute <33

ERm-JZt-WUc-AAoe9-P.jpg

My last commission is finally finished :p

I had one last commission from Stella-lo, but because I was back on school by the time I got to it, it took me all this time to actually get the mental energy to do it lol. Anyways, I kinda gave up on the shirt design so I left it blank (and the backpack isn't thete, looked awkward when I tried to draw it whoops) but other than that I tried to stay as close to the original design as possible :)

ER0-u-Wr-UEAEADHI.jpg

I had one last commission from Stella-lo, but because I was back on school by the time I got to it, it took me all this time to actually get the mental energy to do it lol. Anyways, I kinda gave up on the shirt design so I left it blank (and the backpack isn't thete, looked awkward when I tried to draw it whoops) but other than that I tried to stay as close to the original design as possible :)

ER0-u-Wr-UEAEADHI.jpg

Aw thank you so much, I love how you captured her sass

And yeah that's totally fine that the backpack isnt there, I forgot she was wearing it. Thanks for another amazing drawing of my AC OCs!

More Laurieeeee

I drew one of my OCs, Laurie, again. It's been a while since I've done a full art of her, plus I wanted to try drawing her in a "mermaid" style dress (ik the shading is kinda trash). I think I've finally settled on a hairstyle for her, and I also made it so that her eye/face does not show through the hair, which is something that I usually do when drawing characters like this.

Also can I just say, I absolutely love drawing this character ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
testtt.jpg

Also also I hate that exporting my drawings from Colors 3D butcher's the image quality x((((((

I re-uploaded the image under a lower quality which, for some reason, actually makes it look better. Why does Colors 3D even bother offering a higher quality export when it just ends up looking like trash anyways lol (ngl tho even the low quality export looks bad).

Last edited:
I drew one of my OCs, Laurie, again. It's been a while since I've done a full art of her, plus I wanted to try drawing her in a "mermaid" style dress (ik the shading is kinda trash). I think I've finally settled on a hairstyle for her, and I also made it so that her eye/face does not show through the hair, which is something that I usually do when drawing characters like this.

Also can I just say, I absolutely love drawing this character ٩(^ᴗ^)۶
ESja-UKBUEAEe-Ea.jpg

Also also I hate that exporting my drawings from Colors 3D butcher's the image quality x((((((

the shading looks great imo!! i love how fancy she looks aha

Toucats!!

I'm on a roll now that I'm on spring break lol
This time I decided to do a new drawing of my OC Toucat. Actually, I drew the rainbow one that I usually draw, along with a red/teal colored one. I've been wanting to do some tests with the wings open and facing different ways. Plus it's just been forever since I've drawn this character. :p

ESshx-L-UMAA-f9n.jpg

I wish I had a bigger screen to work with so I wouldn't have to cut off parts of this pic. Also, I exported from Colors 3D under the smaller image quality and it seems better than trying to export the highest quality (it's a bit ironic that exporting the high quality version actually butchers it more lmao).

Anyways enjoy my kitters :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also this is my 13,000th post whoop :eek:

I made art of my player in New Horizons! I mostly really liked coloring the dress lol 😛

kattttttt.jpg

Just a quick drawing I made for two characters that I haven't drawn in at least 4-5 years. They desperately needed some new art lol.

EZZEIve-U8-AANl-Gb.jpg

Last edited:
Back