Which signatures should I make for others to use for free?

Which signatures? (Least picked will be removed)

• Chrissy and Francine...?

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Scoot!!!

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Ankha and Lucky

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Coco is Ruby.

• Octopus friends

• Fang and Willow! Shopping besties!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phoebe...

• Pietro is innocent!!!

• The art of Kabuki

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • I am Tangy.

• Carmen's chocolate cake

• Nana in a banana

• The Tier 5 Pair (Frita and Flip)

• That cloud looks like Skye

• Marshal and Flurry! Best twins ever!

• Theatrical Olaf and Beardo

• Midge on the headlines

• Olivia is Mafia

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Animal heroes unite!

• Tammi and Tammy heals Kyle

• Uh...Nan? Is that you?

• Gala robots

• Detective Leopold at your service!

• Lolly and Merengue~

• O'hare on the islands

• Spring and Winter with Fauna and Diana

• Julian. The gift among the stars.

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • I'm sorry Whitney

• Stitches the pooh

• Kiki's delivery service

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Molly's classmates

• Deli's culture

• Ice cream and Sprinkles

• Kyle's rockin' band

• Eugene plays his saxophone

• Total voters

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Rose
A'ight my signature rn is lookin' good, and I'm actually going to make more signatures like these for others to use for free.
I'm going to do all signatures listed above actually, but this poll is for top priority/to be done in order from highest to lowest.

Now the titles are NOT what they seem, so don't expect...uh...so much from them.
You can pick more than one by commenting them down if you wish(I accidentally set it wrong). Go crazy and choose wisely. :p

You guys could even suggest me some signatures of certain villagers. I may or may not like the idea, and if you're lucky, it might come true.

The finished signatures can be used for free and are located in my art shop. Once everything is decided in this thread, I'll move the updates there.

For this thread, I will give you sketches of the products so that you can make sure what will the signature become of when it's done. Just ask me about it.

Last edited:
You have to do a headcanon with the following wolf villagers: Vivian, Kyle, Fang, Whitney, Wolfgang, Chief, Lobo, Freya, Dobie and Skye! Like the original Eevee being piled on top of it's evolutions! Here's what I'm talking about. I can't thank you enough if you actually make this come true ;3

Edit: I'm sorry if this is completely irrevelant, I thought you were talking about your headcanon ;-;

Attachments

• 6c7be5b10d7d47224297f51ab628e34f--fan-art-videogames.jpg
    6c7be5b10d7d47224297f51ab628e34f--fan-art-videogames.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
You have to do a headcanon with the following wolf villagers: Vivian, Kyle, Fang, Whitney, Wolfgang, Chief, Lobo, Freya, Dobie and Skye! Like the original Eevee being piled on top of it's evolutions! Here's what I'm talking about. I can't thank you enough if you actually make this come true ;3

Edit: I'm sorry if this is completely irrevelant, I thought you were talking about your headcanon ;-;

Well this couldn't fit in the signature well I guess, but I'm sure it would be fun to do this sometime. :)

Last edited:
I might re-make this thread, once 5 ideas are least picked. It will have multiple choices next time. XP (I wish you can edit polls, can I report a mod to allow this?)

I might re-make this thread, once 5 ideas are least picked. It will have multiple choices next time. XP (I wish you can edit polls, can I report a mod to allow this?)

You might be able to report the thread and ask if they can change it to multiple choice. I don't see why not!

Hey look, something you're going to draw eventually involving Eugene, seems awesome to me

Last edited:
These look really awesome so far, and you've got good ideas!

It's too bad that you aren't able to change it into a multiple choice poll, there are so many great options avalible, really glad that you're making all of these, even if some may take a while

Last edited:
Where'd everyone go? People should actually vote on this, hey, it's free signatures and the thread isn't dead!
Personally, awaiting the ones with Eugene (primarily), Olivia, Gala, and Kyle, but nearly all of them seem like great ideas, and I appreciate that you're doing this!

Last edited:
In the main summary of the tread, you said that you would show the rough sketches of the sigs you were working on so we could see how they were coming along ... how has that been going, and what free ones lay ahead in the (near(ish)) future, or what do you plan to work on next in terms of this thread? Just curious and thought I may as well ask

Last edited:
Well I'm currently in a busy predicament. I'll probably make a newer version of the poll with multiple choices this time.
I'll work on the sketches as soon as I can! :)
Gotta get me some sleep.

Last edited:
Well I'm currently in a busy predicament. I'll probably make a newer version of the poll with multiple choices this time.
I'll work on the sketches as soon as I can! :)
Gotta get me some sleep.
Ok, that sounds great! They'll be the same choices from last time, right? (really looking forward to some in particular *cough* Eugene *cough*)

Back