• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to figure out what was wrong with my NES. I took it apart about halfway and fumbled around with the connector, cleaned it with rubbing alcohol, then I put it back together.

Didn't solve my issue. I can't play Zelda with jumbled graphics T.T

Working on an art commission for YunaMoon :blush:

I hope I get it done today...

Listening to music and getting drunk.

Waiting for my hair to dry somewhat so I can go get some yogurt and dinner...

in the early stages of screwing myself over by avoiding homework

Took 2 Klonopins so I'm gonna be pretty messed up!:p

My level of progress is at like turtle speed right now. I mean, the work is getting done, I'm just doing it as slow as possible.

But getting slow work done is better than getting no work done, right?

I'm trying to compose some music that's been in my head for about 10 minutes onto my keyboard and it's so irritating because I can't exactly really read piano notes. (#percussionistproblems)

having some taco bell
I never knew that they had Mountain Dew kickstart avalible from the soda dispenser, sure glad they do
Shame that it's the orange kind, the watermelon's the best

I'm trying to compose some music that's been in my head for about 10 minutes onto my keyboard and it's so irritating because I can't exactly really read piano notes. (#percussionistproblems)

Aw man, I wish I could hear the song. I play piano professional and I'm sure I could help ya figure it out...

Anyways, what am I doing right now? Well speak of the devil, I'm actually sitting at my piano just playing random songs. I must have musicians block or whatever cause idk what to play :(

Browsing through TBT, finished cleaning... about to read and debate whether I should order that case or not ughhh.

Listening to music, being inebriated, took 2 K-pins 20 minutes ago, took some gabapentin recently. Yeah, might fall asleep(but hopefully not).

Last edited:
Upgrading tablet, watching youtube (Vinesauce), drinking water, texting, waiting for a trade.

Just got home from the grocery store. My parents are rly poor but it's a good thing they have me ^o^

Oh yeah before we went to the store I went to the park to practice backing up in a car... I did pretty good but the first couple times I suckeedddddddd lmao
I know I'm a loser, 18 and still don't have a license ;~;

Drinking some Dr.Pepper and shiny-hunting in Pokemon

Upgrading tablet, watching youtube (Vinesauce), drinking water, texting, waiting for a trade.

Hey, which one are you watching and what video?

Drinking some Dr.Pepper and shiny-hunting in Pokemon

Hey, which one are you watching and what video?

A stream from a year ago, him playing ACNL lol
I have some catching up to do with him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just got home from the grocery store. My parents are rly poor but it's a good thing they have me ^o^

Oh yeah before we went to the store I went to the park to practice backing up in a car... I did pretty good but the first couple times I suckeedddddddd lmao
I know I'm a loser, 18 and still don't have a license ;~;

Lol dude don't feel bad at all for that. Everyone works at their own pace!
It'll all be worth it when you're on the road <3

A stream from a year ago, him playing ACNL lol
I have some catching up to do with him

Oh man, I remember that one, that was a really good series
Have a lot of catching up to do on my part as well

SCOOT

Last edited:
4 staff members online at once??? Oooooooooooo

And nothing really. I was sad in bed for about two hours. Might sleep sometime soon.

4 staff members online at once??? Oooooooooooo .

Yikes, that's a new high from what I've seen since I've been here
Right now just trying to get this stupid cramp out of my arm... it aches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back