• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently IMPULSIVELY BUYING ALL THE ART! I have 100 tbt worth of orders now

Everyone please stop me!!! CUT ME OFF

lol

And I am about to binge watch all 4 Hunger Games as I finished the books like a month ago.

I'm going to be emotionally dead tonight

I MADE A POST AND THE FORUMS ATE IT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Basically I said I just ordered 100 tbt worth of arts

And will commit emotional suicide by binging all 4 hunger games movies. I finished the books a couple months ago

- - - Post Merge - - -

And it just loaded. Omg I so QUIT

Pre-ordered some Fire Emblem key rings and acrylic strap things. Awakening and the app Heroes FTW.

also eating a banana and should probably clean up rippp

Tryin to juggle working on art commissions, keeping up with daily to-dos, and watching AVGN lol I love this guy xDDD

Just got finished with one of my commissions, hoping I can finish the other one before I inevitably crash from sleep deprivation :)

currently i'm trying to set up my new toyhou.se account

i have so many ocs it's turning out to be a pain in the ass with only my phone to type on but once i'm done it'll be so worth it

Last edited:
Just woke up after sleeping for 11 hours, being awake for 3 hours, then sleeping again for another 3 hours.

Smdh what is wrong with me lol im so tired all the time. I must be nocturnal or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back