• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking out for a spider.

Drawing a picture for Fleshy and pawpatrolbab's 1-year anniversary :blush:

oh my gosh! I just seen this now.....

I'm blessed

- - - Post Merge - - -

- also to keep in the theme of the thread i'm currently listening to music to make myself /sad/ on purpose -

Listening to music, browsing the forums and playing Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

Deciding how I'll color the main coloring page in the paint bucket contest...

Playing smash 4 and failing terribly, but hey, it's fun

Last edited:
Trying to figure out how to draw an "F" in Professor Layton.

I'm omw to my college dorm. Move in day... I'm really gonna miss sleeping next to my cat every night...

Just woke up, too lazy to go to the bathroom.
Boyfriend is also getting the cold shoulder at the moment.

Playing AC, working on my retro room entry, not really my forte but I think it's coming out pretty OK so far....

jamming out to music on spotify, eating a banana, about to drink my tea when it cools

I just woke up and I'm having breakfast. Will be feeding my dogs after this!

Going crazy!

Practicing my songs for my piano lesson tomorrow. I'm practicing in the music hall on campus (more like off campus lol). Practice rooms are on the 3rd Floor of the building and I have no way to prop the window open so I'm like dying in this little stuffy practice room RIP

thinking about whether or not my tea will be cool enough to drink rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back