What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gettin some money out of the bank. Been hanging out at the fair in Wyandot and I really wanna ride the Ferris wheel ^o^

I ended up not riding anything at the Wyandot county fair rippp

Atm I'm at work eating a pop-tart. There's someone else on the third floor with me and it's kinda creeping me out.

Last edited:
Doing this, printing stuff for my open university course, watching YouTube and Sabrina The Teenage Witch and getting ready for my holiday to the south of England tomorrow.

Stressing the hell out about my dorm situation. I really don't want to go back into my other dorm room with my disrespectful roommate, if yall saw what a mess she's made of our room you would probably barf.

The RLC is trying to say that I can't stay in this single room for a long time and I really need to stay in here until my application for a medical single dorm is approved because I am not going back in that nasty dorm room hell to the no.

Getting excited and stressed to know if I will get a third guinea pig today or not.. q.q
*PRAYS*

Just sittin on a loveseat on the 3rd Floor of the library. My boss isn't here today so I have no idea what to do, so I've just been straightening out books on the shelves.

I kinda feel like going to McDonald's to get breakfast. Not sure why.

EDIT: So it turns out that my boss doesn't come in until 9am on Fridays but I come in at 8am every day. I basically got paid today for an hour and a half of watching King of the Hill and straightening books on the shelf.

Life is good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back