What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for Siiva's new upload. He's not usually this late, I swear!

- - - Post Merge - - -

While waiting, I'm listening to some нет rips.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm mot afraid of a harlequin Kirby! What I AM afraid of though, is Felix the Cat ripping the flesh off his face. Le shudder

Chillin in my dorm, writing my personal statement for my application for a medical single dorm, watching King of the Hill, eyeing the Enterprise D model sittin on my dresser across the room.

Yeah, I found an 18" plastic model of NCC-1701-D from Star Trek TNG for $8 at an antique store and I was like I'm gettin this idgaf. It's almost 30 years old and it's in kinda rough shape but man is it sweet.

Though I'm sick, I'm having some drinkies. Yeah...smart choice Psy!

Watching Fuller House on Netflix. Cheesy but cute I guess. :)

Wondering if my new guinea pig is actually male.. if yes, I'm f****.

Thinking yet again about going to McDonad's to get breakfast. Idk I don't feel like riding my bike across town but... their McMuffins are really good...

Oh and I forgot to mention this last night but my Enterprise D also came with a little Klingon Battleship and a Romulan Bird of Prey. Now I can pretend that the Enterprise is just floatin around space shootin all the bad guys lol

Impatiently waiting for my dad to bring me my N64 blanket.

I'd love to wrap myself in it but it's September 25th and still 85 degrees outside, so I'll have to wait til it cools down this weekend T_T

Last edited:
Drinking coffee, listening to music and suffering.

While everyone is drinking coffee in the morning, I have to face the daily horrors of school... ;-;

finished doing my strength workouts and trying to work up the courage to do cardio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back