• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hangin out at the Ashley Corn Show. Cause what better way to spend your time in Cornfield Ohio than chillin at the corn show.

They don't have my fav ride here this year T.T

Browsing the forums and listening to tunes...what else!

Practicing piano. I have a lesson today and for some reason my depression overcomes my passion so much I don't even feel the need to practice all week. Like wth is up with that.

Listening to music, waiting for food to be brought here and my friend to be available.

Finally on my way home from the corn show, at 11pm. Gonna be home at like 1am tomorrow :eek: Im gonna be soooo tired RIP

Making some terrible low quality music edits and experimentation along with catching up on certain anime

really needing to pee

Lmao sounds fun

I'm in a car listening to some good ol 80s music... gotta drown out the nasty sound of Twenty One Pilots.

Just because I'm from central Ohio and TOP is from central Ohio doesn't mean I'm obligated to like them.

Wondering if I should fall asleep.

I'm outside trying to calm down because I'm having a panic attack ;;

Messin with amiibo camera on ACNL.

I love these two lol
image-20170806_225839.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back