• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just bought most stuff, think i have to get some more food color and stuff though bc i need pretty specific ones

Just got finished crying my eyes out in the bathroom in my college dorm.

giphy.gif

Thxx B :blush:

After my roommates left and the loud music in the hallway was turned off I felt better. I just sat quietly at my desk and finished my physics and music theory homework.

Now I'm just in my dorm, waiting for the car show to start. Idk what time it starts but I'm really hoping that my dad brings me my new Volkswagen shirt from home (which I guess my mom decided to steal the other day lol).

Trying to do ideas for my art entry but eeh might just do the line trad and color it digitally idk

Thxx B :blush:

After my roommates left and the loud music in the hallway was turned off I felt better. I just sat quietly at my desk and finished my physics and music theory homework.

Now I'm just in my dorm, waiting for the car show to start. Idk what time it starts but I'm really hoping that my dad brings me my new Volkswagen shirt from home (which I guess my mom decided to steal the other day lol).

Have fun! I love cars too! <3

Getting angry over insenstive ppl and being treated like a 5yo and other stupid things lmaoo
Ooooooh boy I can't let this ruin my day

Just got done with my tie blanket. I'll have to show yall a pic tomorrow, it's pretty rad.

Watching "What Would You Do?" compilations on YouTube and drinking coffee, granted I should probably be tidying or doing something else productive, but...

Listening to music and browsing the forums.

Dying to know what the house of mirrors answer is.. Have lit too many and at the same time no idea soo yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back